Author Topic: Minecraft!  (Read 69175 times)

Offline GhostingHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • As iron sharpens iron, a friend sharpens a friend.
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft!
« Reply #110 on: June 01, 2011, 11:03:26 pm »
Cool house! And nah, the lava wasnt too hard. Im usually really careful around it, so I dont have any problems.

I like your garden outside, its a nice big one! :)
I cant believe you can live around all those trees though, it would be creeper hell for me XD

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #111 on: June 02, 2011, 03:15:12 am »
Thanks 8D

I actually want to make a bigger one elsewhere as an excuse to build a minecart track XD. But I'm not sure since I wouldn't know what to do with all the plants I'll grow...I guess leave them to look pretty?

It is, there are two that appear just a little distance away from my front door on the top of the mountain and then a group of two or three that appear near where I was standing to take the picture of my crops.
|D so yeaaaaaah I've spent many times in my house up there going "D8 Go awaaaaaaaay" when they come right up to my door.
Oddly I don't have too many problems at the base of the mountain...probably because of all the torches.

Yesterday I almost started two forest fires |D. One thinking "I wonder what happens when you set a tree on fire" So I chose one near the shore, presuming it was far enough away from the other trees....it wasn't.  So after a frantic running around with water buckets it was out. Killed about 5 trees in the process.
And the other was while I was making beacons with cobblestone and netherrack. Once again thinking  the fire was far enough away from the tree. Oddly, that fire put itself out.

What are some good Mods to download?
So far I want Mo' Creatures and Single Player Commands.
I hope that Minecraft slows with the Updates so the Mods get a chance to catch up XD

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #112 on: June 02, 2011, 03:36:51 am »
  I have TooManyItems, mostly because I'm lazy and like to build. AT the moment I grabbed (more like stole) some blue prints from the internet and am building a proper house... Although it hasn't worked out so well, the bottom floor is huge to accomodate the staircase and the top floor is tiny XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

KaizaKan

« Reply #113 on: June 02, 2011, 04:45:57 am »
How did I not see this topic before? <3 Minecraft- Half of my time on the computer
I am currently building myself a large cottage of stone. I have the TooManyItems mod as well Kyugima. :3 And with it, I am making the first room to the cottage bedrock. xD

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #114 on: June 02, 2011, 05:10:26 am »
  XD I did that once, made a house of bedrock XD But then I made a mistake with placing the bedrock and had to delete the game... I was trying to build a map of a village, and I could no longer get inside because I placed a bedrock in the bedrock door way...

KaizaKan

« Reply #115 on: June 02, 2011, 05:30:43 am »
Lol, I am progressing on the house right now, just finished the floor. Now for the second floor rooms and I can start decorating. 8D I made a world for a floating castle, and that ended up in a huge fail. xnx

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #116 on: June 02, 2011, 07:56:15 am »
I looked at Too Many Items, I  guess I'd get that once I get bored of Mining XDDD

I like the update about the Glowstone, now I have tons of Glowstone dust and I think it was three stacks of it :B
>_> maybe I should use the Glowstone instead of Netherrack for the beacons I made. Less fire danger.

Offline GhostingHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • As iron sharpens iron, a friend sharpens a friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 03, 2011, 04:17:44 am »
I love fire danger!! 8D

Whenever I set anything on fire it immediately burns everything else down. I remember trying to place some lava and it set all the trees around my house on fire. I was running around in a total panic, it was hilarious. Good times, good times..

I dunno about too many items mod, I'd just get boring for me to have everything. To each his own I guess though :)

I loved mo' creatures, but I'd have more fun with it if I wasnt such a chicken xD
There was this really cool sounding mod I saw that makes tower dungeons. That one sounded like something to get.

And Sly posted a bunch of really cool wolf mods as well.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/258288-14-01-even-better-wolf-mods-wolf-mod-list/

12dollars

« Reply #118 on: June 03, 2011, 04:29:12 am »
I'm starting to build a rollercoaster in the Nether XD
lol I've fallen into lava so many times >.<

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #119 on: June 03, 2011, 05:50:56 am »
I've build a little lava lake around my house, and where my house is seems to get a lot of monsters or whatever, so I jump around on the inside of the lave and all the creepers and zombies come running and fall in the lava, it's hilarious XD