Author Topic: Minecraft!  (Read 69185 times)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Minecraft!
« Reply #100 on: May 30, 2011, 01:38:04 am »
Hmmm... Well, I do know there is more wool than before, I just can't remember which were there before and which weren't too clearly... But I'm pretty sure i have never seen magenta wool before...

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Maryritai

« Reply #101 on: May 30, 2011, 01:46:30 am »
Maybe that because you probably didn't toy around with wool and dyes when it first came out on that update, You know, The major update notch did.

I thinking Notch should add more options for wolves. Like naming them, clothes, more colors, like extended wolves mod.

And hopefully, Pistons in 1.7 update and it would be great if he finally added some more cooler things, like 1.4 Wolves. Cause I've been bored with 1.6 Update.

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #102 on: May 30, 2011, 03:13:58 am »
I saw long grass somewhere, that's new. It's only in some biomes though. Apparently there is also a new desert plant.

Yeah there is, it looks like a mini brown tumbleweed thing. I went exploring and discovered my terrain changes into a desert if I cross the sea XD. Lags like crazy though, dunno why.

Mining for Obsidian is the worst >8| it's always near/on lava and take ages to mine. I wish it had more uses then just being used for a Portal to the Nether.
I got 20 blocks of it when making my Lava wall just by me using water when it'd spill everywhere.
Aaand I think I picked the worst spot for my branch mine, I hit more lava.

I think wolves are buggy, since I always leave mine sitting, if I go kill a zombie sometimes my wolves will pop up and I'll be like "..wait what?"

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #103 on: May 30, 2011, 03:49:25 am »
Agreed there Draak. Mine never stay tamed, which get's very annoying, everytime I go onto my games I have to retame the wolves. I looked and apparantly it's only a rare bug that might happen to you once or twice, but no matter what I do, and no matter how many times I try, they have NEVER stayed tame..

Maryritai

« Reply #104 on: May 30, 2011, 05:03:52 am »
Sometimes, When Mobs attack you, Wolves will teleport to you.

Offline GhostingHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • As iron sharpens iron, a friend sharpens a friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 01, 2011, 12:42:10 am »
Wolves only sit back up when a mob attacks you or you tell them to. So if you are attacked they will get up and teleport to you.

NOW! Pictures of my fort/house!!

My front yard! :)

My door with my wolfies on guard!

The view from my door! :O

My table/living room.

My skylight. It keeps my room nice and bright 8)

My room, oh yes ;)

Okay now someone else post a bunch of pictures so I dont feel so bad about picturespam XD
We should all post pictures of our buildings! That is the coolest thing to do with this thread 8)

Sorry for the image heavy post, I wish there were spoiler tags on this forum so I could hide them for people with bad connections >.> Sorry guys.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #106 on: June 01, 2011, 12:45:04 am »
My My, it looks like you have a wolf plague in your house XD

TealSkeletore

« Reply #107 on: June 01, 2011, 12:47:24 am »
Woah your place looks awesome xD

Offline GhostingHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • As iron sharpens iron, a friend sharpens a friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 01, 2011, 01:18:28 am »
Thanks guys, I'd love to see your houses too!

And yeah, I never know what to do with my wolves, so I just let them sit on my furniture and stuff XD I hated having them sit outside in the rain D: They looked so sad ;__;

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #109 on: June 01, 2011, 03:13:10 am »
O: Nice house!

Was trying to deal with the placement of lava a pain?

Here's mine:

XD my front yard. This was the first mountain I saw from my spawnpoint which was on a beach literally just left off the picture.

Closeup.

Inside with all my chests and such. That sign reads "Ingots" if anyone was wondering.

The area inside the door on the left. My first crop. In the back is an Infinite Spring and a pool of lava.

Inside the room off to the side. This used to be where I had my Portal to the Nether, the one that made me appear in midair 8|. I put a fireplace in there instead and dunno what else to do with it |D

Through the door that's directly ahead from the main/front room. Down that hole is a mineshaft, not very exiting xD.  And that ladder takes you to the top of the mountain. Also a 'water break'.

At the top of the ladder is this, a house I built over the shaft. I can't get the trapdoors to work on that hole :\

The view.

And then outside, where I have this bunch of crops.

I might go get some pictures of my underground base, but it's not very exciting apart from the lava wall |D
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 05:17:31 am by Draak »