Author Topic: Minecraft!  (Read 68840 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft!
« Reply #360 on: August 02, 2011, 05:42:02 am »
XD the two last ones are pretty funny
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

KaizaKan

« Reply #361 on: August 02, 2011, 05:51:32 am »
FFFF, I need to get back on with you guys. D: I've been so stuck into my project in Singleplayer.

TealSkeletore

« Reply #362 on: August 02, 2011, 11:15:14 am »
I wasn't on today, but I was on yesterday after school (around 4-5 east Aussie time) and I was all alone D8 but i found wolves and I have like 6 wolves now. If you go into my house you'll find them bordering the room LOL

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #363 on: August 02, 2011, 11:56:16 am »
  I built 2 trainstations and traintracks and put down a train. Woo!

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Anbrea

« Reply #364 on: August 02, 2011, 12:16:36 pm »
GUYS HELP, I went to the nether then back, only to come out a diffrent portal D:, I'm Lost from where i built everything

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #365 on: August 02, 2011, 12:25:30 pm »
I wasn't on today, but I was on yesterday after school (around 4-5 east Aussie time) and I was all alone D8 but i found wolves and I have like 6 wolves now. If you go into my house you'll find them bordering the room LOL

I think I ALWAYS just miss you then, I generally get on an hour or a bit after XD. I live in SA. I tend to pop in during the evenings and afterwards.

With the traintracks, I figured out why it was being invaded by pigs and chickens, if there's a ledge that's a block away and/or higher than the fence, things can jump over onto the track.
I did another once over around it and made a few of the fences higher. Hopefully nothing will come onto it anymore.

GUYS HELP, I went to the nether then back, only to come out a diffrent portal D:, I'm Lost from where i built everything
8o that's never happened to me before, even when I've had multiple portals in the normal world D:

If you've got Single Player Commands, you can teleport back to your spawn point.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #366 on: August 03, 2011, 02:53:42 am »
  Hmmm... I was thinking we should start a thread for the minecraft server itself or something. Put up some rules and things, put up details of what has been going on ingame, who's allowed on and who's been banned, things like that. It'll be organized and cool looking. I even tried to think of a name for teh server, Feralia Aquius. It stuck in my head for some reason. No clue if it means anything in any language out there, just kinda picked what sounded cool XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #367 on: August 03, 2011, 03:23:21 am »
That's a good idea, we could have this thread here as a "minecraft General Chat" and then a separate "Minecraft Server Chat" for Server Only stuff.

And yeah if more people want to join we are going to need some rules.
Don't take/destroy what isn't yours.
I think there should be some kind of "finders keepers" rule in regards to mining Ores. But I think this is going to be hard to enforce though. I guess it should be more like "you snooze you lose" ie if you don't mine it, it's up for grabs.
And so on |D

I also think we're going to need a list of who's who because some of us don't have names that match up to the forum here.

And probably a "need help to blabla" section, if people want help clearing land or trees etc even if they aren't online.

Feralia Equius yeaaaaahNO *shot* but it's a nice STRONG name *moreshot* XD |D

TealSkeletore

« Reply #368 on: August 03, 2011, 03:49:34 am »
I think the IP shouldn't be public. If someone wants to join the server they can post on the server thread and everyone can agree or disagree to let them on with a vote (that's so if someone knows someone is a griefer we can stop them from joining). Then someone can send the IP to them via PM. And that way we can ban anyone that isn't on the list yet we spot on the server so people can't send it to their friends or something without their friend posting here.

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #369 on: August 03, 2011, 03:57:04 am »
Yeah I strongly agree.
The IP should never go public.

And yeah, I think we need some kind of...I dunno...something for when people randomly pop up saying they want to join the server who haven't posted on here previously.

Someone..maybe Ghosting since they "own" the server should have some kind of "whitelist" and "blacklist" of the players?