Offline replication

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Huh?
« on: March 10, 2019, 06:07:51 pm »
 :-\
anyone know why this is?
I go to add an old person i knew on fh by username it tells me username dont exist
but when i look up on the forum its still there when i go to register and put it in it still says its taken so it must exist but apparently not in game???

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
Re: Huh?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 06:10:36 pm »
If the Username doesn’t exist in game, It’s most likely that they blocked you, or you blocked them. I’m not sure if there’s anything else that could’ve gone wrong, perhaps others will know if there were any similar glitches.
Or perhaps you just mistyped the username.

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline replication

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 06:16:36 pm »
If the Username doesn’t exist in game, It’s most likely that they blocked you, or you blocked them. I’m not sure if there’s anything else that could’ve gone wrong, perhaps others will know if there were any similar glitches.
Or perhaps you just mistyped the username.

username was typed right and i am not blocked or blocked them as we are friends o.0

FrankFelidae

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 07:07:24 pm »
there's a chance they could've deleted their account as well, or you could've misspelled it. i could be wrong, but when the username doesn't exist, i don't think that's because they blocked you.

Calvary

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2019, 07:39:34 pm »
Usually when you type in a username to add them, it is never because they blocked you, but rather, as stated above:

1. The user's account was deleted.
2. The username was typed incorrectly.

Considering you stated the username was typed correctly, and given that you are trying to add an old player, I can only assume that the account in question was deleted (likely because the account may have been inactive for a year or more, and was automatically removed by the system), so you unfortunately won't be able to add them considering their account is likely gone.

I hope this helps, and thank you to everyone for helping as well!

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2019, 09:39:31 pm »
If you'd like you can give me the person's username and I can look them up to know for sure if their account is gone. (It's possible they have a space at the end of their username, too!)

When an account is automatically deleted due to inactivity, it only deletes the game account, and not the forum one. This would explain why you can still find them on the forums
Farewell everyone<3

Offline replication

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2019, 06:05:43 pm »
If you'd like you can give me the person's username and I can look them up to know for sure if their account is gone. (It's possible they have a space at the end of their username, too!)

When an account is automatically deleted due to inactivity, it only deletes the game account, and not the forum one. This would explain why you can still find them on the forums

oh o.0 i'd of thought if an account was deleted by being inactive that it would of deleted the forum one too