Author Topic: Lock Me! <3  (Read 982 times)

Offline Eldritch

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Lock Me! <3
« on: July 22, 2019, 11:45:00 am »
Edit: I probably should've clarified that my character does not have a preset. WolfWorms Canine Overhaul is active, and that's only because I was testing to see if changing around other textures would help. Sorry! c'x

Heya! Just in need of a tad bit of help here. So, I've searched the internet for the latest game files to find this, but I can't. I've managed to replace the mane files like an absolute fool and can't find the original ones. The last versions mane files don't fix anything, either. If anybody could please link me to the original mane files, I'd greatly appreciate it! If it isn't the mane files that's the problem, I'd love if I could get some advice on how to fix this. It shows up on every character, not just my own. It's all fine for felines, but for canines, not so much. Thank-you!

« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 01:32:44 pm by Omikami »

Offline Eldritch

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Mane Files?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 12:27:53 pm »
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qYbPq1mglUIBNmYLerVt1PZMV2apZR5J

here you go. all the 1.17 mane meshes

Tell me if it solved your problem

Tysm Spirit! Sadly, It's still showing up entirely white. I might have to go through and  try replacing different files individually to see which one changes things. c'x

Offline Eldritch

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 12:42:35 pm »
Are you using a preset or just a normal char?

oh preset.. I just looked at your screenshot, sorry lol

Yeah thats a problem. most likely your preset dont have a mane material, and right now all the tufts in a preset use that.. this was a hot fix so people don't have to re-export their presets, but I didn't count with presets which doesn't have maneMat. In the near future possibly other material modifications will happen to the characters too, so until everything is in place this temporary solution will stay. Sorry.-
It's actually a normal character c'x

My textures just somehow managed to transfer over to this version. It's stuck on WolfWorms Canine Overhaul right now, which may actually be the issue, but I've managed to change it back to the normal textures and it hasn't changed anything. I've had this issue since I updated the game.

As for the preset errors, don't worry too much about it. I know you're all doing the best you can right now, and I appreciate that alot. You're doing an excellent job, so don't stress yourself too much over it.

Offline Eldritch

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2019, 01:32:21 pm »
It was an extremely tedious process, but I managed to escape fixing everything with only a few minor therapy lessons and a very sore hand in store. Thanks again, Spirit! <3
I really do wish all the best.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Lock Me! <3
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2019, 01:36:05 pm »
Glad everything worked out Omika! I'll be locking this now~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort