Author Topic: Rockys Pride (we are one) looking for new members  (Read 3283 times)

Offline rocky

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Rocky and the pic are copyrighted to me, DONOT use
    • View Profile
Rockys Pride (we are one) looking for new members
« on: May 20, 2011, 01:18:20 pm »
Well many of you may know of Rockys pride. We have been around for about 10 months .Now i know this post may not be as fancy as the other pride advertisements out there however i can tell you a little about the pride and hope you decide on joining.

Edit- to join pm me on my site rockyspride.wetpaint.com- if you downlode the map w.o permission you will be reported.

The pride is lead by rocky,hes the king,the top guy, he controls the ins and outs of the pride,basically the whole thing,then theres his brother Drake who is basically second in command.Then theres rockys queen jarei,she has some what power and say in the pride,she controls the lionesses and helps council things in the pride when rockys not around.Then theres three main lionesses juna and alaira and mahiri, drakes mate, ,who are councils for the king also junas lead huntress and alairas lead protector .After the head members we have about 18 other lionesses in the pride and a four of rocky and jareis cubs.

rules:

1. No males allowed unless there related, Alot of people have a hard time trying to understand why we do this, but when me and adrake were cubs our fathers pride was set up that way,females are allowed to have mates outside the maps and cubs however.But by lessing outside males helps create order in the pride. also if u have a male cub he has to leave as a teen.

2.Never disrespect the king or any other members in the pride.This will result in you being exiled from the pride if  pushed to a ceartin extent.

3.Dont go agianst the pride or cause any sort of treason, if theres an issue you bring it up to those in charge

4. Must live in the us or uk, canda or another english speaking country  and be active.Its nothing personal but its to hard to rp when you cant understand one another, and activeness is important, so if we have a 6 hr time difference or greater it may be challenging to rp with us, if your not active itll result in being kicked out,if you apply tell me your time zone so i can give you the proper hours of rp =]

5. No god moding,we rp in a semi relastic style,were like a lion king style meaning we act some what like how the charcters do but we dont follow the movie or anything along those lines.
 Some stories and rps may seem related however.

6. no secrets,lies,or drama, if you have an issue your bring it up, regaurdless who its about,well settle it to bring peace agian

7.Maturity,thats a big thing in this pride hands down.

8. dont invite anyone on your own, any new members you would like to join the pride you ask my permission

9. dont ever give the map out without jarei or rockys permission

10. charcter must be realstic looking, not exact but like a TLK colored lion basically

------------------------
Now i know the pride may seem like a stickler to be in but in all honestly were filled with alot of family history.Were one of the only prides to stick together for as long as we did.The important theme about us is family, we are one thats our motto , once you enter the pride and you really rp with us, youll see what im talking about.Thats why activeness is important,so you can grow and be one with the pride.

-positions

*theres no actaul postions besides the ones i listed at top of whose in charge,however if theres any talent or such you would like to bring up feel free to tell me or my queen.Well see what we can do for you or if you want to be one of the cubs for a lioness.Also typical postions such as hunter and guard,( though the males do most of the patroling)

Whisper to ,rocky ,shierkra (thats the queen rockys mate) for any questions about the pride or to join, please submit a sample of your rping style down low with your charcs pic and info such as age history personality, and such.

*we do have a map  and a website where it can be found and that is the new place to apply,with more info the rules and such, your not allowed to downlode it ,only after being interviewd  and accepted by me or shiekra ,you may. we hope too see you there

« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 08:08:47 pm by frankie »

Offline littlefoxchild

• "For the love of cats above"
    • View Profile
Re: Rockys Pride (we are one) looking for new members
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 07:14:11 am »
I did't know this was here.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 08:30:34 am »
could i have my lioness join?
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Kagekami

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 09:22:55 pm »
I have a lioness i'd like to enter into this pride as well..

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 05:01:32 pm »
Rule no.4. how lovely of you all...

I'm in Canada.....

I guess nobody understands my English on FH. Likely because of the fantastic grammar and fully typed sentences. I guess Canadians are too sophisticated for this pride.

Venku

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2011, 02:10:39 pm »
I have received a report that people think that Rule Number 4 is racist or discriminatory. It's not.

It's their pride, their rules. They want people who are active and speak the same language. There's nothing wrong with that. Maybe if you can prove that you're active and can speak the language that the majority wants to roleplay in, then they'll let you in regardless of country.

But there is nothing wrong with setting certain requirements. if you don't like it, then go join another pride. there's like a billion more.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 02:18:36 pm by Venku »

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2011, 09:31:24 pm »
I have received a report that people think that Rule Number 4 is racist or discriminatory. It's not.

It's their pride, their rules. They want people who are active and speak the same language. There's nothing wrong with that. Maybe if you can prove that you're active and can speak the language that the majority wants to roleplay in, then they'll let you in regardless of country.

But there is nothing wrong with setting certain requirements. if you don't like it, then go join another pride. there's like a billion more.

People reported this? I was only kidding about the Canadian thing, I wasn't actually upset about it. I only wanted to know if Frankie was active and had a sense of humor. I feel bad if I offended anyone.

Offline rocky

• Rocky and the pic are copyrighted to me, DONOT use
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2011, 08:27:27 pm »
well to be honest venku is right,were not racist and we would accept anyone, we just would liek you to speak english so we can better understand you as well as you rp with us on time, and i forgot to add canada one of our cubs is from there so thats not an issue, whether it was a joke or not I would of prefers you talking to me then just being so irrational about this xD

Offline kiaraandkovuscub

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2011, 08:29:14 pm »
hey im trying to download your map but how can I ??

wolfgirl56

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2011, 11:48:12 pm »

Name: Sinabaya (Sinabaya or Rin for short)
Personality: Sinabaya Rin is a sort of girly girl type of cub, she's sweet, cute, loving, a bit flirty, but she can be harsh from time to time if someone messes with her or her friends. Also she is pretty shy and cautious to other lions that are usually bigger than her, like an adult.
RP Sample: Rin crept up behind a cricket and quietly said, "And the skillful hunter gets ready for the gazelle kill." "MROW!" Rin yelled as she tried to catch the cricket. The cricket hopped in a zig zag design, then finally leapt into a bush. The bush rustled as the cricket jumped around in the bush. "Grrr..!" Rin growled angrily. She then went and sat under a tree thinking of her mother and father.
Parents: Mahu (mother) X Feno (father) dead
(And I don't want to type anything else. Hope that was okay.)