Author Topic: How many characters can I have?  (Read 532 times)

Offline CursedAlien

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
How many characters can I have?
« on: March 12, 2020, 07:13:55 pm »
I want to have multiple characters, and I want to know how many I can have without having to delete any. If I create a new character, will my old character be deleted? Can I make more than 12 presets?

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
Re: How many characters can I have?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2020, 08:27:16 pm »
I don't know of a way to have more than 12 presets, but someone with a lot of characters told me they have 99 of them. I don't think any get deleted if you try to make more, from how people with many characters react, i'd infer that you just can't make more than 100.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 217
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: How many characters can I have?
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2020, 08:48:34 pm »
I believe you can have a max of 30 characters in your character roster. None of your characters will be deleted if you make a new one or reach the limit of characters, you simply won't have the option to make more characters and will have to either deleted one or edit one of your already existing characters.

As for presets, normally you can only have 12 presets. I do know that there are ticks to obtaining more, but I'm not to savvy on how exactly you do that lmao

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort