Author Topic: Mean Players  (Read 4139 times)

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
Mean Players
« on: July 05, 2020, 04:48:07 pm »
(Each mean player mentioned in one of the stories were reported if what they did was really bad)

Mean players, every game has them. From what I've seen, Feral Heart doesn't have that many!  :)
However, when there are mean players, it's a bit surprising. Why? Because why would you want to bully people or be mean on a game about talking rainbow wolves and dancing lions? I've encountered a few mean players in my 2 years of playing! Here are each of their stories:

The first mean player: Some fella for some reason slapped my character's butt (Never though I'd be typing this out, LOL)
I was for some reason role playing, and I got into character and growled. Then I think their friend told me to get out of here with noob looking butt. apparently using felines makes you a noob guys.

The second mean player: I was just messing around in the Grounds running around like a mad feline, when all the sudden some players were saying not family friendly pg clean things in the local chat and being really mean! They called me cringy/cringey for no reason, they seem to just target me.

Third mean player: I was getting ready to record some clips for my "FeralHeart is Fun! 2" Nothing interesting was happening so I just kept my recording in the corner in case something did, when all the sudden players were being mean again. I asked them to stop but they didn't and kept being rude and not family friendly pg clean either.

Fourth mean player: I was just sitting around talking to the other players when all the sudden these two players were typing a lot of strange symbols in the chat, me and another fella (I think they were a wolf) were really confused about it so we went around trying to find them to ask about the symbols. Then they both looked really confused so we were all staring at each other for a while. Then we left and then in the public local chat.. They said.. "Finally the stupid onces left" Me and the wolf just laughed it off, and for some reason they then blocked us both.

Remember guys nice is the new cool, don't be mean. Treat others how you want to be treated. Wow, I think this is another one of my longer posts wow!

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Legendum

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Chillin' with metal and noodles
    • swiftkill18
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Re: Mean Players
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2020, 05:00:09 pm »
I've never met mean players on feral heart but when I read this I feel like "I never though players like that are or were on FH". I'm really surprised that there's not a lot of mean players on feral heart. Because I play an other game wich is called Wildcraft and everytime I play this game, I always meet mean players that says bad words and that fights each other for stupid reasons.This is only my experience is Wildcraft, I'm not saying that this game is bad, there's a lot of other things that are really good in this game and there's also cool people there. But  in my years of playing FH, I've never met mean players, I've always seen happy people and some bands of friends who are having fun and I'm happy about that. And I'm sorry that you met mean players of FH.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 05:06:50 pm by Legendum »
Gif from Princess Mononoke

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2020, 05:04:11 pm »
I've honestly encountered quite a few mean players in my yearS here on FH. I always wondered the same but honestly it narrows down to bored and unhappy people.

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2020, 05:06:08 pm »
I've met mean players, stalkers. (thanks for my awesome friend who taken screenies too <3).
Reported of course.
You're right, Feral Heart haven't many stalkers/bullies/mean players. But if you meet them in game they can be really mean & annoying. (Also congrats for long post c: ).
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2020, 06:28:11 pm »
Never let these people get to you. I've had some not so friendly people wiggle their way into my gameplay, tsk, why be mean am I right?

Offline Silvestria

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • HiddenDeception
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2020, 06:44:06 pm »
Mean players usually earn a spot on my block list. I don't have the time or patience to deal with people's attitudes. Thankfully, I don't come across that many mean players. But, as Chipz has said don't let them get to you. FH should be fun, not a place where you have to put up such nonesense.

Ironic

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2020, 04:22:15 pm »
Just like in the real world; you will encounter mean people wherever you go.
The only thing you can do is block.

I've recently met a person one night, and they were just insanely rude and I was glad I had that chance to block them. They complained about the game being dead yet was confused on why it was alive still. A friend of mine replied cheerfully, saying because of the members. Then the person had abruptly said 'FeralHeart Covid community'. Anyway, not much you can do besides blocking.

You can't show them they're winning, you need to stand up and be the bigger person. c; 

Offline PlomeinGTTE

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2021, 07:44:14 am »
Met plenty of mean players. when I mean plenty I mean PLENTY. Some were mean to me, others I witness bullying other players. The commons were the grammar Nazis. Others were territorialists, namecallers, false reporters who won the fight and so on, oh and killing your OC without you permission. I got that once for asking to join a group, instead of kindly saying no they straight up tore my character apart in vulgar roleplay actions...
I chosen horse on profile, but really I’m a Great Tusked Tridactyl Equid

~~ Płomeiń

delores

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2021, 09:49:53 pm »
Very first day I played Feral Heart, I had somebody passive aggressively tell me to shut up, yet somehow we engaged in a short conversation where they told me a bit about Feral Heart culture where people like to just afk. I don't know how universal of a feeling that is but I did make one friend (that I hardly ever talk to) that day as well.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2021, 01:59:10 am »
Very first day I played Feral Heart, I had somebody passive aggressively tell me to shut up, yet somehow we engaged in a short conversation where they told me a bit about Feral Heart culture where people like to just afk. I don't know how universal of a feeling that is but I did make one friend (that I hardly ever talk to) that day as well.

Wow I am SO sorry you went through that on your first day!! :( I hope you meet some kinder people, feel free to come chat with me if you see me in game! <3

You are amazing <3