Author Topic: Not Involved.  (Read 5308 times)

Offline faewyn

• Lady of the Forest
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ᓚᘏᗢ embean
    • f-a-e-w-y-n
    • emxlybeth
    • View Profile
Not Involved.
« on: July 21, 2020, 08:03:51 pm »
I just wanted to put it out there that i'm not involved into any of the drama that is going on with the game and everything right now. I have so much on my plate already and when I did try to support both sides it just never seems to work out. I'm here for things I believe in and i'm sorry if I offend anyone. Sometimes I will see what's going on just because I play the game and the fact that i'm a curious person, but I don't want to side with anyone or actually get involved into the drama. I know you've probably heard this from some people, but I think it's kind of dumb and I just wish it was over with. Drama spreads like wildfire and it makes it hard to trust people. People can easily believe anything too. I'm not saying one party is right or wrong, but that's my thoughts on it. I'm really sorry for the bans that happened and I wasn't there when they happened but if you got banned for no reason, i'm sorry. FH is meant to be a fun game and we are dividing ourselves. It's very depressing. But yeah, I just wanted to put this out here incase you guys thought I was "one-sided" or that I don't support your side. Or the fact that i'm a MOTS now and I hardly speak on the situation. DO I have to?? I'm here for anyone as long as you are respectful. Peace.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 08:15:54 pm by faewyn »

Siggy by danysaurus

GayGuppy

Re: Not Involved.
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2020, 08:05:49 pm »
This is not 'drama'. Its how a game shouldn't be run. However I respect your settlement on the manner. Good luck Faewyn

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2020, 08:06:16 pm »
I was afraid to participate in the discussion because of the same reason. I'm not in any side, standing in the middle. I also wish everything can calm down soon or later but atleast calm down or end.

wolfdog01

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2020, 08:09:53 pm »
Not posting is prolly one of the most neutral things a person can do, so you've been playing this smart lol. Sucks that you have to defend yourself over it though, wish it was over with as well.

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2020, 10:10:17 pm »
i love this game and community for the most part, but i'm right in the same boat with ya, fae.
there's the old saying.. say something once, why say it again. what i see i simply either agree or disagree with, but i have nothing to add, plenty to lose and find that the energy i could spend with my 'side' is better spent on literally anything else.
let's hope there's more positive change for this community than negative after all's said and done.
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2020, 10:16:49 pm »
Well understand that. It's horrible what happens now.
Peace✌️
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2020, 06:30:52 pm »
Don't worry, Fake drama people are fake.  And they always will be.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2020, 07:07:28 pm »

You seem to have made an unnecessary effort to call all involved fake. I'd love to see how this is so, let alone how you think you're helping the situation by wrongfully spamming each of these threads with these insane comments.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Laarikin

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2020, 11:28:03 pm »

As said in my own thread, please do not flame-bait, this only results in unneeded arguing and rises more issues than we need. The plate is already full, why continue to pile more on it, right? So please.

Offline LaughingWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • Bumpy snow
    • JaceLaughingWolf.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2020, 12:35:55 pm »
The thing is, to speak to the op's, and original topic.. you don't have to choose sides. As much as the staff of this game has tried to force that on you, you don't have to. You can enjoy both when the time comes.

The people speaking out aren't speaking about fhU vs fh. It's not been about that for us. It's been about personal security, and freedom to post and look at these threads without fear of being removed unjustly. This thread reads as if you, too, are afraid of being unjustly removed for just watching the threads involved.

Yes, fhU staff was removed but that is not the problem at hand. It's the unjust ways the staff had been approaching things lately, especially the other night, and so far, with zero response to our concerns.

Does that mean they don't care about the fallout of what they did? Do they truly not care about their community as the claim so fervently? Their actions are speaking volumes to me.

But you do not have to choose sides. Those of us standing for the users never asked you to.