Author Topic: Ruins of Asper  (Read 17590 times)

Lux Lucis

Re: Ruins of Asper
« Reply #60 on: May 28, 2011, 05:58:19 pm »
I love your application, Mira, but I'm afraid I cannot accept your canine's appearance as 'realistic'. For a start, Akatora Kai-Ken was a manga character, and while Kai-Ken dogs are real, they are not this colour. I'm going to have to ask you to change Mira's appearance if you still want to join the group.

potatobob

« Reply #61 on: May 28, 2011, 10:34:53 pm »
Alura
In-Game Username potatobob

Breed: tiger
Appearance: A medium- sized black tiger with a gray underbelly and blue eyes
Personality: Shy, but would defend friends. She won't take any thing from anyone though.
Dislikes: cocky canines\felines
Fears: heights
Biography: She is the last surviving member of her pride. She feels like she should of died with them.
Rank Wanted: assign me one :)
Roleplay Sample: Alura walked along a fallen log in her home. Her ear pricked up. She heard screaming, roaring, and gunshot and she ran to her home. She looked at her paws in a warm, wet, sticky pool of blood. Dead. All of her pride member strewn around her.

Offline Keo911

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2011, 04:05:06 am »
I figured I'd be pushing it. xP I'll probably bring her down to a more ginger color, but I don't feel like reworking her right this minute. Tomorrow, probably.

lordtyrannus

« Reply #63 on: May 29, 2011, 09:05:53 pm »
BTW On Memorial day I'm leaving for Cabo San Lucas, so I'm going to be gone for a week. Just a heads-up so I don't get kicked.

Offline BluesEyes

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2011, 03:51:05 pm »
Benjamen
BluesEyes

Breed: Tasmanian tiger(thylacine)
Appearance: A tan, bland brown with chocolate butt stripes and brown eyes. Small round ears, long stiff tail. Almost wolf-ish in the body, with a large pronounced muzzle
Personality: Very shy, normally keeps to self. But can be very protective. Normally she is very calm in most situations. If you get on her bad side, watch out
Likes: Laying a watching the clouds, making friends, exploring
Dislikes: Thunder and lighting, rain, onions, fish
Fears: Thunderstorms and needles
*Biography: Really, she just lives a normal life, is normal, so basically thats it, nothing special :P
Rank Wanted: Warrior
Roleplay Sample: -wakes with a loud yawn, stretching her jaws to an almost unreal degree. then stretches her back out with a small click.-
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 04:12:55 pm by BluesEyes »

Lux Lucis

« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2011, 04:03:43 pm »
Navina, I'm afraid I can't accept your character into the group. D; Your literacy and roleplay level is not at the level that the group requires quite yet. I'm sorry! D;

Keo, that's absolutely fine. xD I hope to see you in the group soon!

BluesEyes, I personally think your roleplaying is fine considering your situation. (: But I can't accept Benja's bio, as humans are actually extinct in the group's 'timeline', so to speak. Other than that, you're fine! ^^

TheSupaFlyOne

« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2011, 04:08:37 pm »
                                                          Jenna
                                                     TheSupaFlyOne
Breed:Husky
Apperence:Medium sized wolf with a redish brownish pelt and a beagie underbelly eye color brown
Personality:Out going Does take things serious but is really clumsy
Dislikes:Messing up in front of people
Fears:Heights
History:When she was young there was a sailor who took her on a boat ride and she was to busy and having fun when she fell of the boat and she was in the ocean for three days when at last she washed up on Asper she was looking for someone to help her but no one came she grew older and her sailor came back for her but she refused to go.
Roleplay Sample: Jenna Sat up and looked at the sky her fur catching the wind she herd Teeth baring behind   she turned at that moment the wolf jumped on her she slashed his eyes tossing and turning she pinned and she let him go turning she left not willing to kill him.

Offline Chaka

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2011, 04:14:05 pm »

Lux Lucis

« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2011, 04:17:24 pm »
Selvester, while your application itself was filled in perfectly, I can't accept your character's appearance. D; If you change Jenna's appearance into something more realistic and fix your bio to fit the group's settings (humans are extinct), then I'm sure we can work into your roleplaying. :3

Lux Lucis

« Reply #69 on: May 31, 2011, 04:18:51 pm »
Embra and Benji, you guys are fine. :3 Normally I would push you more with that bio, Benji, but in your case, I can help you out with that. xDD I'll send you guys the links and invites now!