Author Topic: Feral heart is lagging my computer to much i have to say good bye forever now :(  (Read 1449 times)

midnightstar86

I dont even play it any more as the game it self has lost its vibe to me no one barely plays it anymore and pluse i need help with delteing it when i do the deed will it delet all of the maps i downloaded cus if it dont im going to have a "fun" time please tell me below hey i just mean by leaving  im leaving the game i'll stalk the fourm once in a blue moon and see how this place is doing
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 06:37:15 pm by midnightstar86 »

Ironic

Sorry to see you go! Stay safe and best wishes you

midnightstar86

moving all files to feral heart file then goign to delte it

midnightstar86

its sad to see all of my memorys if it was only jsut for a year to go to waste due to its decline and the fact the game was way to big for my computer as my computers old

midnightstar86

im trying not to cry

midnightstar86

STAY WITH ME
 IT SAY 20.000 ITEMS IS THAT NORMAL?

SpicyDirt

Hey there! I'd recommend making a thread in the help section. :)

Have you, by any chance, installed any item packs or anything?

midnightstar86

yea i had the marking a item pack that everyone had  and alot of maps like it went up to to top almost like 5 more maps and i would have reached the top also i had a panic attack during the process so idk if im done i got rid of the game files though

midnightstar86

also should i restart my computer?

SpicyDirt

also should i restart my computer?

Restarting may help - I'd personally recommend a complete fresh download of the game. Make sure all files pertaining to the game are gone before ya do it though.