Author Topic: Rivera wolf pack please join  (Read 9088 times)

littleweenut

Re: Rivera wolf pack please join
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2011, 12:20:33 am »
aria quickly got off and said, *oh , really sorry ". she blushed

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2011, 01:27:16 am »
Shadowheart sighed " thats ok, It's always a risk hideing in clouds. "

littleweenut

« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2011, 12:27:34 am »
"oh...ok", she siged

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2011, 12:58:21 am »
Raven looked up at the two wolves and flew up to them "what are you doing in my territory?" she said, darkness licking around the cloud.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

littleweenut

« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2011, 12:28:38 pm »
"oh, im very sorry " aria stummbled as she backed away and fell of the cloud, falling to the river.

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2011, 02:28:10 pm »
Shadowheart looked at the other wolf, this is when you whish for black clouds, he thought. " This is your territory? I had no idea the sky counted. " He spoke the last sentance sarcasticly, trying not to show his fear, he had had bad expierience with past wolves.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2011, 08:07:25 pm »
"smart elic huh?" raven snarled and said "go leave with your other friend, or i might have to teach you a lesson." she said and lighty got onto the cloud in a fight stance.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2011, 09:31:44 pm »
" Very well. " Shadowheart said. He flapped once to get to a higher altitude and soared away.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2011, 09:35:07 pm »
raven glanced up where the wolf had left and laughed "that's one way to win a cloud to sleep on" she said as she settled down. "Fool" she muttered " i don't have a territory, this does not belong to anyone" and she fell asleep, sheiton (her raven) settling next to her for a nap

littleweenut

« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2011, 10:29:29 pm »
aria fell silently in the rushing river, trying to get her grip on some stones. "ah ow" she muttered as a sharp stone cut her foot, she still try and tryed to grab on to the edge and it was no help. (she cant use her wings because she is drenched)