Author Topic: Rivera wolf pack please join  (Read 9087 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: Rivera wolf pack please join
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2011, 10:39:42 pm »
raven glanced down at the river and sighed " i guess ill have to save her, i dont want any wolves after me because she died." and she jumped off the cloud wings spread out. when she got right above the river she grabbed onto the others scruff and drug her out "watch where your falling next time!" raven said as she sat down licking her paw and drawing it over her ear before setting it down.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2011, 11:32:48 pm »
( hmm... were we on a cloud or not? becuase clouds arent solid, hehe :D im going to hint some of his past in this one )

Shadowheart lighted down on a leafless tree limb, the dark forest streched miles around him. Sitting down he muttered to himself, " Shadowheart, your nothing like your father! I'm ashamed of you! Coward! Time to shape up, no more fleeing for you! " Shadowheart sighed, " but what difference does it make? They could be decents! What if the wolf had perposely landed on me? What if their out to get me!? " Shadowheart kept agrueing with hisself, until  he began to feel tired and his head dropped on the limb and he was fast asleep.

littleweenut

« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2011, 11:44:17 pm »
"owww i could of saved myself", aria sighed. "sorry i made you go through this trouble

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2011, 11:58:17 pm »
raven glared at the wolf and said "just dont do it again!" and flew off to a dark forest, where she felt more at home
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

littleweenut

« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2011, 12:03:52 am »
aria flew up into another clound not wanting to be disturbed again and fell asleep

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2011, 12:16:28 am »
Shadowheart dreamed we was running through a dark forest, is archenimy hard on his paws, swerving to avoind tree trunks he raced on, suddenly a cliff appeared and the wolf was on him! " NOOOOOOO! " Shadowheart woke up panting, and found he had fallen of the limb and was laying on the forest floor, tightly woven branches over his head. Sitting up he looked at the tree branches, his shoulder stinging. " Ow... how am I gonna get up there without breaking a wing? I've got to find a clearing... " Shadowheart turned and limped through the forest.

littleweenut

« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2011, 12:33:11 am »
dreams (sorreh im not in the mood im kind of sad because i had a bad day:()

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2011, 03:39:29 pm »
( I feels sorry for u :( -waiting- )

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2011, 03:41:35 pm »
raven scented the wolf she had seen earlier and pulled a shadow over her, not in the mood to meet anyone at the moment.

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2011, 05:09:18 pm »
Shadowheart found a clearing that smelled of the wolf who had driven him of their territory. he glanced around hastily, was he in her territory? Either way here was the sky, and a chance to get some fresh air. Spreading his wings he lifted off, wincing as a pain peirced his sholder. He hovered just over the tree tops sniffing. The of the wolf scent was strong. " hello? "