Author Topic: try to make a funny story with part of the persons story above you story game  (Read 5780 times)

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
you try to make a really short story or a really long one! but not to long that makes no sense and it has to be HILARIOUS XD so ill start

once upon a time
 i went skydiving off a plane
unfortuanately i forgot my parachute
THE END! XD

then you should go like once upon a time i saw lugai jumping off a plane so i went a cried the end
then another should go like once upon a time i saw someone crying so i cried too the end got it??

now you try

one other thing once the page ends we start a new story ^_^ to make it more fun
anyone can post the start of the story and it can be as long as you like as long as someone can say something to do with it afterwards
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 06:32:03 pm by lugailuv! »

Offline Leo Pardus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Kudos to KovuLKD and all who helped work on FH!
    • View Profile
Re: funniest story game
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 01:48:57 pm »
Once upon a time
I skinny dipped in acid
Unfortunately I melted
THE END LOL :B
I'm not a n00b so don't talk to me like one kthxbai.
My character creations: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1079.msg12274#msg12274

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland

once upon a time i saw leo got sipped in acid
i melted too trying to save him XD
the end
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 06:32:29 pm by lugailuv! »

The White Lion

I saw Lugai trying to save Leo who was skinny dipping in a pit of acid, so I put signs all over the place saying, "DANGER: acid pit, you will die."
THE END

Maplesong

i saw the sign and side stepped but my foot got stuck on a piece of gum. THE END

Offline Xoppa

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Call me *****.
    • View Profile
I noticed EragonFan seeing the sign, but his/her foot got stuck on a piece of gum so I side stepped for him/her and probably died. THE END.

Offline [~*_*~]

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Peekaboo.
    • View Profile
    • Leo's Pride -Underconstruction
I Watched Xoppa Step for Eragonfan and Laughed.. then walked away slowly but got it by a snail and died.  :-\ THE END.

Maplesong

gasped and then screamed at the snail. Pulls foot out of shoe and runs arms in the air but falls of a bridge and dies. THE END

Offline Xoppa

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Call me *****.
    • View Profile
I watched EragonFan gasping and then screaming at the gaint snail, while pulling his/her foot out of the shoe and running arms in the air, but then falling of a bridge and dying, and I sexily posed, while laughing, because I came back to life like a sexy zombie. THE END

Maplesong

came back to life with a pistol and shoots the snail then starts a fire and cooks it. THE END