Author Topic: How do YOU play Feralheart?  (Read 49797 times)

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
Re: How do YOU play Feralheart?
« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2012, 05:57:11 am »
To rp is to role play. You get together with one or more people and create/act out a story together.

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Kyaine

« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2012, 06:06:16 am »
I'm awful at writing so I won't roleplay.

Offline satoshi413

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Nyahahahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr?
« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2012, 07:45:51 pm »
I just joined haha, but normally what I do is run around. I run around Fluorite, but havn't as of yet had the courage to join a roleplay hehe >3<

Lately I've taken to either climbing Ascension Island (I can almost get to the top @A@) or running around on my Homestuck-themed character being the coolest orange creamsicle coolkid there ever was.

Offline kimlou

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2012, 08:05:22 pm »
I usually hang out at fluorite and look for good rps or go to bonfire RP with the lions there.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2012, 08:11:49 pm »
I usually am a loner or mostly stick to my close friends and old groups but sometimes if I am having an adventurous kind of day or I am just bored out of my mind you can see me running around through the South Pole ,Flourite, or Ficho looking for a good RP to join but usually I am soo busy with my own pack I barely have time to mess around anywhere else. If I am desperate I go to Bonfire to either spy on conversations to entertain myself or join an RP... if I am REALLY desperate I will go to jump the flying platforms to try and reach SkysRim and once I am up there if I still havent figured out what to do I will jump down and poof offline before I hit the floor :P lol

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2012, 01:44:21 am »

You don't have to be a good writer to rp. All it takes is a little practice, a willingness to learn, and a healthy dose of confidence. :3

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2012, 02:15:21 am »

You don't have to be a good writer to rp. All it takes is a little practice, a willingness to learn, and a healthy dose of confidence. :3

Just like Abomine said just don't let those over confident "RP pro" people get to you. Some RPers can be a bit snubby sometimes because they think they are better RPers than others.

Kyaine

« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2012, 04:27:36 am »
I am like being ignored by everyone in game and I am too nervous and embarrassed with my literacy to rp...

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2012, 04:41:31 am »
I am like being ignored by everyone in game and I am too nervous and embarrassed with my literacy to rp...

Kyaine some people can be very mean on FeralHeart and there are some people who think they have the best RP skills in the world and make fun of others but do not let that let you down. It takes practice. I am a good RPer but I type slow since I am more used to Forum style RP...so sometimes I get attacked for RPing to slow and I also am not the greatest RP fighter lol. Just hang in there and you will meet the right friends eventually. Besides you have no reason to be nervous or embarassed everyone's RP style is different. You just have to meet the right mature people.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 04:44:10 am by LordSuragaha »

Kyaine

« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2012, 04:50:53 am »
Well..I'm nearly thinking of leaving...Because I have gotten no where...