Author Topic: How do YOU play Feralheart?  (Read 49811 times)

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
Re: How do YOU play Feralheart?
« Reply #90 on: August 15, 2012, 04:55:40 am »
Awwwww. It's always sad to see someone leave, especially so soon after joining. :C

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 15, 2012, 04:56:24 am »
Well..I'm nearly thinking of leaving...Because I have gotten no where...

Kyaine don't leave the game just because of that reason. Look at how many people care and help you here on the forum. There are alot of really nice people here in the FeralHeart community. Maybe give the game a break today and come on again tomorrow. Be patient and friendly and eventually you will meet some nice people and make friends. I am sorry if alot of people have made you want to leave the game... it would be a shame to lose you here just because of that. If you need help there are mods here that I am sure would be willing to help you and I am here too :). If its still about your RP skills you can go to the RP section here on the forum and practice here instead of in game. Forum RPing is much easier than RPing in game because there is more time imbetween and you can learn from other people's RPs. Here is a link to the forum RPs:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=92.0
Just read over some of the old RPs until you get the hang of it and maybe join one of the new ones. There are alot of nice people here on the forum that will be more than happy to welcome you into one of their RPs. Besides Feral Heart is not all about RPing there are plenty of other things you can do to have fun in game instead of RPing all the time. I hope you'll feel better soon enough.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 05:00:51 am by LordSuragaha »

Kyaine

« Reply #92 on: August 15, 2012, 05:43:49 am »
There is non their that interest me but If I was going to do something like that a humanoid type rp would be my best bet.

Hawkwing

« Reply #93 on: August 15, 2012, 01:19:22 pm »
Nowadays I'm spending most of my time in Fluorite advertising for a new RP I started... slightly boring but I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end. And Kyaine if you stay I'm sure you'll eventually find a RP you like, there is a ton out there. Most people advertise them in Fluorite, if you hang around there you'll see one you like

Offline happygrl1908

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • The Almighty Landshark Queen :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 15, 2012, 01:49:23 pm »
I'm too shy in rps so I mostly just sit around Glitch Den waiting for my friends to come on :P
That or I make new characters. I just deleted like 50 characters yesterday XD

Made for me by http://pondeyes.deviantart.com/ ^~^ <3

Milk and Cookiez

« Reply #95 on: August 15, 2012, 03:07:11 pm »
Well, I ususally just rp, though if my group isn't on i'll either advertise for them and have the leader invite like 10 people when he comes on, or I just sit around and chat in general with other peoplez. Sometimes if I dont feel like doing either one of these I start drawing on gimp and make maps. Or I just sit at the customization screen, making up my own species.

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #96 on: October 28, 2012, 11:21:27 pm »
Most of my time on FH, I take screenshots of me and other people for amusement.
There isn't really much of FH to explore once you've been everywhere a million times.
I have to admit though, hardly anyone is ever in Atlantis or the Last Cave, but to be honest, Antlantis is all underwater (as it should be) and the Last Cave is basically nothing but underground wasteland.
So yeah, I've just answered my question with an answer....

Aweu

« Reply #97 on: November 27, 2012, 06:22:26 pm »
anymore i just sit around, and make creepy characters. if i could make items i would make several creepy ones. c: since i will never make them, i'll just list them haha, but they'll be characters xD
-Tails Doll(In mouth)
-Wolf Tails(In mouth)
-Eye Tenticlales(Out of eyes)
haha, sorry if i creep you out... i don't feel well today.

but i do make markings and presets :D i might make more and post them! :'3 if you like creepy stuff, you'll like it(i will try to keep it pg, heh heh)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 06:27:53 pm by ?yringe »

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #98 on: November 27, 2012, 09:19:19 pm »
Also, it takes time Kyaine. I didn't get noticed too until the time I spent making friends, talking in General chat. Then, boom, after many months, I became a well-known person that everyone knew. Everything takes time, never give up, as giving up will get you nowhere.

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Kiki299

« Reply #99 on: November 27, 2012, 09:33:44 pm »
I often role play with my clan- The story line is growing everyday, it can get very interesting. Either that or go on Skype with my friend and play it while talking to her, trying to find all the portals in the game we can.
For some reason, I find it VERY amusing XD