Author Topic: Missing Markings (Images Needed)  (Read 3756 times)

Offline Mondevu

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
Missing Markings (Images Needed)
« on: June 05, 2011, 02:13:59 am »
I apologize in advance if this subject has already been discussed, but in all fairness, there's 107 pages of stuff to sift through to see if it's been addressed yet. XD So, like I said, sorry if this is a repeat!

I was downloading some custom markings (they're not the missing onces, they work just fine), and I noticed in the markings.cgf that came with the download that there are apparently Clouded Leopard, Fading Stripes and Fading Spots. I don't know if these are custom markings that the other person had, but I do know that when I first downloaded the 1.06 patch, there was something about new markings. I figured they would appear below the Dalmation marking, as that was the last new one I remember seeing. But they did not.

I wound up re-installing FH due to an entirely different error, and I still never saw any new markings, even before I re-installed my custom ones. Is there any way to fix this? I will admit I am worried about just downloading the patch again, since I don't want to re-install FH a second time, so help would be greatly appreciated. ^^;
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 12:38:53 am by Tiffy »
Custom Markings - Click Here!

Custom Music - Click Here!

Custom Emotes - Click Here!

Offline TannerWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • minceraft
    • SekiiRei
    • Zanekai
    • SekiiRei
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: Missing Markings
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 04:47:09 am »
Those three markings are indeed new markings that came with the new patch.

And the new patch requires you to delete all your old custom maps/presets etc, and if you don't do that, then there may be a glitch that could have made those disappear.

I would recommend trying to install the patch, and if you get any glitches, ask me and I might be able to help. :3

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Wings would be good if I weren't afraid of heights
    • View Profile
    • Kama-ItaeteXIII @ DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 05:32:54 am »
There's clouded leopard markings in the update? I only got fading strips and spots!
...In my pants.

Offline TannerWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • minceraft
    • SekiiRei
    • Zanekai
    • SekiiRei
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 05:39:34 am »
There's clouded leopard markings in the update? I only got fading strips and spots!

Are you sure?
If not, I might be able to give you the marking. ^^

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2011, 05:43:20 am »
I only have my own custom clouded leopard markings, not any that came with the update.  D8 That's a really bad thing.
...In my pants.

Offline TannerWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • minceraft
    • SekiiRei
    • Zanekai
    • SekiiRei
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2011, 05:54:33 am »
I only have my own custom clouded leopard markings, not any that came with the update.  D8 That's a really bad thing.

You sure they're custom, and they didn't come with the update? :3 You might have immediately downloaded markings, and not have seen them. ^^

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2011, 05:59:24 am »
I know my own custom markings.  By custom markings I mean: I made them, lol.  So yes, I'm absolutely, 150% sure that they are custom and not downloaded from the patch or anything. 
...In my pants.

Offline TannerWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • minceraft
    • SekiiRei
    • Zanekai
    • SekiiRei
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2011, 06:21:54 am »
I know my own custom markings.  By custom markings I mean: I made them, lol.  So yes, I'm absolutely, 150% sure that they are custom and not downloaded from the patch or anything. 

Ah, I see.

Hmmm... Other than that, I don't know. Maybe you can get the marking file from someone. ^^

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2011, 06:30:41 am »
I'll look around for it.  I have two clouded leopard characters and I'm using ocelot and snow leopard markings.  It makes my characters uncomfortable, heheh.

To Tiffy:  >.> Suggestion, before someone locks this thread rename it to "Marking Images Needed" or something so someone with all the markings can, hopefully, post the images here so everyone can find them or something.

To people who want to help:
1. Go to you FH folder > media > textures
2. find the new markings, they'll be fmark_______head/body/tail.png  The new markings are fading spots, stripes and apparantly clouded leopard.
3. Upload those to either media fire in a .zip or .rar file or photobucket individually,
4. MEDIA FIRE: post the link here.
5. PHOTOBUCKET: to make it easier, post the [ img] tags here... ^^' 

I'd do the fading stripes and spots my self but my internet hates me atm and won't let me upload...
...In my pants.

Offline Mondevu

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2011, 12:33:51 am »
To Tiffy:  >.> Suggestion, before someone locks this thread rename it to "Marking Images Needed" or something so someone with all the markings can, hopefully, post the images here so everyone can find them or something.

I would love to, but the forum keeps giving me an error every time I try. x.X (finally worked)

EDIT - Reinstalling the patch also did not help with the missing markings.

EDIT 2 - I would greatly appreciate if anyone could do what Kamaete suggested! Please please pleeeeaaase! ^^;;
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 12:39:12 am by Tiffy »
Custom Markings - Click Here!

Custom Music - Click Here!

Custom Emotes - Click Here!