Author Topic: [:: S u ? C l a ? ::] -Accepting-  (Read 27162 times)

Solvic

Re: [::SunClan::] Now Recruiting!
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2011, 03:27:26 pm »
Well, I'm not going to say anything; since I don't know the actual sizes allowed. Though one I can say is, well. The kits would most likely be much smaller than Warriors and Apprentices :3

SunClan

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2011, 04:30:01 pm »
Arishia: Don't worry about it! I'll place Swiftclaw up on the main post in just a few minutes. I'd say welcome to the Clan, but you've been around here for awhile.

Deino909: I've created a picture just for the sizes, and as you can tell, they are pretty simple to follow. Yes, compared to the average lion, we might be rather large, but we aren't roleplaying with lions, are we? So, we don't worry about realistic sizes compared to other characters, but rather realistic sizes compared to our own Clan members. Link.  If you look between the two yellow lines, that is for Kits, considering they grow, but not much. The two blue lines are for apprentices, considering they grow a lot during their time as apprentices. As a warrior, you usually are done growing, so the red lines are for them. You don't have to follow this, and your warrior might even be the size of an apprentice! But, that is about where I suppose things should be. We don't really have any rules concerning size, so long as you aren't giant or unrealistic. That would just look bad.

J!nx

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2011, 06:12:27 pm »

[RelicPaw]
Gender [Male] |::| Age [7 1/2 Moons]
Health [96%] |::| Mentor [No]
Parents [MisguidedWing x CrescentHunt]
Username [J!nx]

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • I'm not yet creative enough to have personal text.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2011, 07:34:55 pm »
Ah, good. I look for Warriors RPs that know to add a lot of leeway for size, it's only logical. It allows for much more distinguishment between ages XD

I'll leave mentor blank until it's assigned, I assume.

[Ibispaw]
Gender [Female] |::| Age [7 moons]
Health [97%] |::| Mentor [.x.]
Parents [Tinselpool x Azurelight]
Username [Deino909]

Code if you need it:

Code: [Select]
[img]http://oi55BannedImageSite/2qbvzab.jpg[/img]
[b][Ibispaw][/b]
[b]Gender[/b] [Female] [color=#d90000][b]|::|[/b][/color] [b]Age[/b] [7 moons]
[b]Health[/b] [97%] [color=#d90000][b]|::|[/b][/color] [b]Mentor[/b] [.x.]
[b]Parents[/b] [Tinselpool x Azurelight]
[b]Username[/b] [Deino909]

RP sample:

Ibispaw balanced atop the twisted dead log, breathing heavily and trying to compose herself as the border skirmish below her raged. She wiped at the nick above her eye with a paw to clear her vision, shaking her head. "Hmmph! There's so MANY of those fleaballs!" Ibispaw huffed, watching her Clan and their rival Clan tussel in the sand and scrub. "Now, whose fight can I hurl myself into no--" Her thoughts were cut short as somebody hurled themself at HER. The gray apprentice gave a growl of shock and then of exhilaration as she swatted the other apprentice upside the head, rolling down into the sand and twisting around to kick the cat away. Ibispaw leapt up, pretending to sway back and forth and grinning excitedly. "Answer my own question.. all right! Let's go!" The SunClan apprentice surged forward, claws out to jab at the rival. The fight was on.

SunClan

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2011, 08:19:18 pm »
Jinxy: Glad to see you signed up! Welcome to the Clan, officially. I can't wait to see how you RP Relicpaw. As for his mentor, it is currently being discussed, but don't worry! We will get back to you on it soon.

Deino909: Welcome to the Clan! I am ecstatic to see you signed up. Great app, by the way. Accepted and added, expect a PM from me soon giving you the link to the site and the Chatzy password. As was the same with Relicpaw, as of now your character is mentorless, but I will be sure to appoint one soon. (: Hope you enjoy your time here.

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2011, 08:24:36 pm »
-gasp- MORE PEEPEEZ! :D

Still Trying to get on and chatzy AND the forum,still loading. For 2 hours. :C
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 09:33:59 pm by Suave dog »

Solvic

« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2011, 08:39:45 pm »
Welcome to SunClan, Jinxy, Denio! c:

Solvic~

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2011, 07:35:41 am »
Welcome guys!

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2011, 08:44:17 pm »
I'ma apply a queen just for fun and so I have somebody to RP when I don't feel like being Ibie XD

Also to eventually add kits. -likes raising kits-

[Flaxfur]
Gender [Female] |::| Age [36 moons]
Mate [Embien (Rogue; left her)] |::| Kits [Snipekit, Alderkit, Piperkit]
Health [95% (Blind, only sees light/shadow contrast)] |::|
Parents [Berryshade x Aspenstripe ]
Username [Deino909]

Code because I'm helpful:

Code: [Select]
[img]http://oi54BannedImageSite/2qbc7z5.jpg[/img]
[b][Flaxfur][/b]
[b]Gender[/b] [Female] [color=#d90000][b]|::|[/b][/color] [b]Age[/b] [36 moons]
[b]Mate[/b] [Embien (Rogue; left her)] [color=#d90000][b]|::|[/b][/color] [b]Kits[/b] [Snipekit, Alderkit, Piperkit]
[b]Health[/b] [95% (Blind, only sees light/shadow contrast)] [color=#d90000][b]|::|[/b][/color] [b]
[b]Parents[/b] [Berryshade x Aspenstripe ]
[b]Username[/b] [Deino909]

Also, why does the queen application give an option for the cat to be male...? |D

Note: Snipes and pipers are kinds of wading birds. Just in case anybody thinks I'm naming them after guns or planes or summat. :P Also, her kits are NOT BORN YET. But she's getting close. -dundundun- However, once they are born (provided Flaxy is accepted) will I have to make an adoption thread in the appropriate board on here or post one in SunClan's forum?

Hmm, we might be able to use an adoption board on the Clan forums...
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 08:48:06 pm by Deino909 »

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2011, 08:50:50 pm »
Oh pf I just saw the adoption board :U Forget that part of my post. XD