Author Topic: Snow, Stream, and Storm Clans! ~Warrior Cats RP with 6 maps!~  (Read 3220 times)

Offline wolfierawr

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
DISREGARD THIS PLEASE LOOK AT ALL ANIMAL RP 8 MAPPED!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 01:27:46 am by wolfie »

Offline wolfierawr

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Members
Snow Clan
Leader:

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Elders:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Kits:

Stream Clan
Leader:
In Game Username: wolfierawr
Character Name: DuskStar
Character Age: 13 moons
Character Personality: Nice, Caring, Protective, Loyal
Character Biography: -ingame character bio-
Character Rank: Leader
RP Sample: "Yes I accept. I will help bring back these clans." she said to a glowing star cat. "Good." the star cat said, "Now, I will give you nine lives. Each time you lose one, you come closer to StarClan." She nodded and said, "What if war breaks out between each of the clans? What shall we do?" The glowing star cat shook its head, "It will depend on your choices, young one."

Deputy:
In Game Username: Aelitastar
Character Name: devilclaw
Character Age: 16 moons
Character Personality: Devilclaw is fierce and loyal, brave, and will fight to the death the protect her clan, she has a soft spot for kits. she is willy and determined, and if offered a higher rank in a clan will turn it down without hesitation. shes also loving and caring, although her dad was not like that, whom raised her when her mother died
Character Biography: in-game bio XD
Character Rank: deputy please, if not ill take warrior
Character Clan: streamclan?
RP Sample: a black and brown she-cat trotted into the deep undergrowth, breathing in the scent trails of the cats and prey. She pinpointed a new scent of a rabbit and looked around, her dark blue eyes scanning the area. a crackle of leaves behind her made her lose her focus and she spun around to face what made that noise, it only to be a hoofed animal behind her with a twoleg on its back. ( wont always be this long, sometimes it will be longer or shorter, at least 2 sentences XD

Medicine Cat:

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Elders:

Warriors:
Rainspot (okamikiba)
Arrowstorm (shadow1223)
Diamondpelt (Tigerfang)
Silverfang (jipse09)
Fangkit(AcidicHeart)

Apprentices:  
Mousepaw(Moonpup)

Kits:

Storm Clan
Leader: TigerStar

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Elders:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Kits:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To sign up include these things:

In Game Username:
Character Name:
Character Age:
Character Personality:
Character Biography:
Character Rank:
Character Clan:
RP Sample:

Each Clan has their own group, when you join, I shall tell the leader to invite you.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 04:12:40 am by wolfie »

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: Snow, Stream, and Storm Clans! ~Warrior Cats RP with 6 maps!~
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 02:11:33 am »
In Game Username: Aelitastar
Character Name: devilclaw
Character Age: 16 moons
Character Personality: Devilclaw is fierce and loyal, brave, and will fight to the death the protect her clan, she has a soft spot for kits. she is willy and determined, and if offered a higher rank in a clan will turn it down without hesitation. shes also loving and caring, although her dad was not like that, whom raised her when her mother died
Character Biography: in-game bio XD
Character Rank: deputy please, if not ill take warrior
Character Clan: streamclan?
RP Sample: a black and brown she-cat trotted into the deep undergrowth, breathing in the scent trails of the cats and prey. She pinpointed a new scent of a rabbit and looked around, her dark blue eyes scanning the area. a crackle of leaves behind her made her lose her focus and she spun around to face what made that noise, it only to be a hoofed animal behind her with a twoleg on its back. ( wont always be this long, sometimes it will be longer or shorter, at least 2 sentences XD
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline wolfierawr

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 02:22:41 am »
Alright your accepted and it doesn't have to be very long, it can be short just at least a sentence and not like just words im gonna send you a friend request :]

Offline OmegaToAlpha

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • You are not a 'Gangsta', Pull up your pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2012, 02:38:26 pm »
In Game Username: OmegaToAlpha
Character Name: Ivystar
Character Age: 18 Moons
Character Personality: Loveing, Careing, And slightly snappy when it comes to arguments.
Character Biography: In-Game :3
Character Rank: Leader~
Character Clan: Snowclan
RP Sample: The she-cat was being lead back into camp by her medican cat. She had just recived her nine lives. She glanced at the place where the old leader's body had been the night before. She smiled at her clan. She glanced around, takeing a step foward she delclaired "This is Snowclan."

((Its normally around a scentace long >_>))

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2013, 01:58:21 am »
In game user:tanatiger2002
Charecter Name:ShadowStorm
Charecter Age:21 Moons
Personality:Sometimes grouchy,She doesent like to be around Kits that much and is loyal to the clan
Bigraphy:In-Game
Charecter Rank:Deputy
Charecter Clan:StormClan
RP Sample:ShadowStorm layed under the oak tree in the camp,listening to all the cats around her.She yawned then stood and stretched,she waled over to the clan Leader and mewed "Anything I can do?" she lay down and licked her paw and began to clean herself."Go make a hunting patrol and find prey for the clan,we're running low and the warriors need to eat." He meowed back.ShadowStorm nodded and darted over to the warriors den and gatherd sevral cats then left the camp to go hunt.
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!