Author Topic: Administation: Who?  (Read 1244 times)

Offline Kojayo55

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Administation: Who?
« on: June 09, 2011, 01:42:16 am »
  Hello, this is Kojayo here from in-game. I've barely touched the forums in my life, but now that I got banned for an hour for.... litterly nothing, just a sick sense of humor... And couldn't quiet figure out exactly who to bother this issue with, I have a little opinion to toss out.

How on Earth are we supposed to report an issue if we can't even figure out who to tell it to?
  My idea: Make a simple, obvious page listing your administration. If it's a secret and you don't want the game to know, why on Earth are you a part of this staff?

Now, if I'm wrong and it's on this "Staff" page, please excuse me. But for some reason, I'm not authorised to view that.
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to PASS, it's about learning to DANCE in the RAIN."

JazzForLife

Re: Administation: Who?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 01:58:35 am »
I can asure you users are not banned for nothing, unless it's a bug.
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=5660.0
The list of admins and mods.

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
Re: Administation: Who?
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 01:59:01 am »
  Hello, this is Kojayo here from in-game. I've barely touched the forums in my life, but now that I got banned for an hour for.... litterly nothing, just a sick sense of humor... And couldn't quiet figure out exactly who to bother this issue with, I have a little opinion to toss out.

How on Earth are we supposed to report an issue if we can't even figure out who to tell it to?
  My idea: Make a simple, obvious page listing your administration. If it's a secret and you don't want the game to know, why on Earth are you a part of this staff?

Now, if I'm wrong and it's on this "Staff" page, please excuse me. But for some reason, I'm not authorised to view that.

In the Rules section it tells you to Pm ONE Admin. The admin Names are also listed there.