Author Topic: How do you give your map you made to others?  (Read 3122 times)

Offline Foreverwolf98

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Foreverwolf98 In Game!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART-BurritoCreeper
How do you give your map you made to others?
« on: June 10, 2011, 04:19:44 am »
How do i give out a map i made to someone or anyone?
Please anyone answer i looked everywhere and NO ONE has put up how to give your FH map to others on youtube or google!! I looked EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!
Please answer ASAP!!!

Thank You!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 04:37:24 am by Wolf9848 »
My icon is made and drawn by myself, I have no interest in stealing anything from anyone.
Hello, when I first joined I wasn't such an outgoing person, but now I am. So feel free to talk if you ever see me on FeralHeart, I'd love to chat with someone to pass the time away.
Thank You~

Offline dragoness123

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
Re: How do you give your map you made to others?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 05:15:44 am »
I know how it's quite easy. If you want to give a map to others the first thing you have to do is make sure you have a mediafire account and download google chrome to share them. Alright, you need to have your maps exported which are the ones you want to share on the feral heart game. Go to mediafire on google chrome, log into your account, and you will see this big green square that reads: Drag and drop. Alright, you will have to go to Localdisc>FeralHeart>Media>Terrains. Once you go into terrains, you drag the file into your drag and drop thing and it will start to upload. After that, once it's finished, you right click the map that you have uploaded and click 'Copy'. This is what i usually do. I go into feral-heart.com's homepage, log in, and paste the map download in the home chat box. As easy as that. But, if i can't get into my account, i click 'Download' in mediafire where i have the uploaded map, look at the web adress, and write it down on my group bio on the feral heart game and your friends can copy the adress and download it. If you get stuck, feel free to tell me and i will be glad to help. :3
Draw me like one of your french girls. ;)

Offline dragoness123

• RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 05:18:01 am »
I see your reading this. :3

Offline Foreverwolf98

• Experienced Traveler
  • Foreverwolf98 In Game!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 05:38:13 am »
When i try to export it feral heart messes up, it did this before but not with my one other map.
My icon is made and drawn by myself, I have no interest in stealing anything from anyone.
Hello, when I first joined I wasn't such an outgoing person, but now I am. So feel free to talk if you ever see me on FeralHeart, I'd love to chat with someone to pass the time away.
Thank You~

Nyan Cat

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 11:05:09 am »
May I post a video on how? (Which MIGHT help you. If you have no objects you created in your map yourself)

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2011, 12:27:18 pm »
You don't need a mediafire account to upload files. (And Google Chrome is a web browser, as such, any web browser will work, like Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox) :)

Offline Foreverwolf98

• Experienced Traveler
  • Foreverwolf98 In Game!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2011, 03:44:24 am »
Please, yes Nyan cat please give me a video link for help i need i. :)
Thank You~

Offline Foreverwolf98

• Experienced Traveler
  • Foreverwolf98 In Game!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2011, 03:44:33 am »
*it >:U typos
Thank You~

Offline dragoness123

• RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2011, 05:01:14 am »
@Ruby- Well, i needed google chrome. I wanted to use drag and drop so i downloaded it there. The other way around was complicated. And i did need an account for mediafire. That's where you put your files that your going to upload. >:I

Offline dragoness123

• RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2011, 05:03:18 am »
@Wolf9848- Don't worry wolf, it happens to me too. It's really common actually. In fact, it usually happens when i'm trying to export my other maps. :I