Author Topic: Game Continuously Crashing  (Read 1078 times)

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Bamidele Lions Of Dodoma
    • View Profile
Game Continuously Crashing
« on: June 10, 2011, 07:37:54 pm »
So anytime there is over 400 people on the server (I've checked each time this occurs) My game will not let me load any characters instead it *Checks for solutions* before shutting down the entire game. I understand it not working on full screen as I read that post on here already but I am simply not able to get onto the game :L any suggestions?

Offline Alaskan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
Re: Game Continuously Crashing
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 01:42:22 am »
Use a character that goes to Lonely Cave. Your character could be stuck in a filled map. If that doesn't work, then try re-installing the game. If that doesn't work, then try telling an admin, they should help you out.

I hope this helps!

~~Alaskan~~

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Game Continuously Crashing
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 10:35:07 am »
There is no need to re-install the game, If you keep crashing there is a Character Reset under your profile picture. Just simply log in and find 'Character Reset' under User Details an Chat. That will then reset your characters to the lonely cave. Once you have done that, just go to a place where the maximum of people on the server isn't full. To check the amount of people in the severs just hover your mouse to the right of this page.

Hope this helped you Lovey.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone