Author Topic: .:.V.O.O.D.O.O.:.P.R.I.D.E.:. 3-8-11 Alive for two whole years!(Activity Check)  (Read 174725 times)

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • I am a Christian and artist.
    • View Profile
Re: .:.V.O.O.D.O.O.:.P.R.I.D.E.:.
« Reply #120 on: January 15, 2011, 10:12:53 pm »
Ah Aroxy, you're so nice.~ Both of you did very nice models on AP, and you had some good ideas too! It will be wonderful once multiplayer comes back! You're the first person I'll want to meet!
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ~John 3:16

Offline HIGURASHI Alice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Teehee, Chocobo faic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 15, 2011, 10:39:33 pm »
LOL, true Aroxy. I guess it's just the way how I see things when 'Pets' come into mind. n.n;

I can have Missy talking if you'd like, but if I may, could she not? I kinda like the idea of Missy talking by expression as such. o: (Even though it appears that she's just cowering and then getting over it quickly with a 'derp, I wanna play now. c8' kinda attitude. XD; I will be working on her personality, though I think more importantly my roleplaying 'skills'. It really has been a while since I last roleplayed... and in a group. XD)

Offline Aroxy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 16, 2011, 08:09:13 pm »
Aw Kieva, thank ya! It would've been really cool if me and Yael could have gotten the game up and running, at least so we could give it to our close friends to come play with us. It would be like.. something just for our friends to play on. Ah.. wish I could even get a hold of Yael.

& hahahh soul, of course she can, she doesn't have to talk if you don't like her to!

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 16, 2011, 08:18:00 pm »
I want to murder my sister. Every time she comes home, she takes the laptop. i'm forced to go on the PC, which cant play FH right, has no blender and...BLAH.

OH WAIT SHES GONE OH MY GAWD YES. I shall be working on those cave pointy things,.,

Offline Aroxy

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 16, 2011, 09:03:03 pm »
I think i might start fooling around in blender myself.. start working on some things for the new voodoo party cave ;) which is going to be so much more B.A then the one in IT

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 16, 2011, 09:05:10 pm »
Hey Aroxy, how do you get your finished blender thing to get onto FH? I want to test it out before I give it to you ^^

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • I am a Christian and artist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 16, 2011, 09:07:42 pm »
Good luck, to both of you! I am currently in the process of making a couple maps. Would you like to see pictures of some? c:
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ~John 3:16

Offline Aroxy

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 16, 2011, 09:08:38 pm »
You have to install the Ogre exporter and the XML converter. I can email them to you if you'd like. You also will have to make a UV map for them so you can texture them.. do you know how to do that? If not, I know a very nifty tutorial for you to watch about UV mapping/texturing

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 16, 2011, 09:10:35 pm »
All of the above please! PM me and I'll give you my email and stuff. You lost me at install :P so Orge exporter and XML and UV and....yeah...

Yes please Kieva!

Offline Aroxy

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 16, 2011, 09:16:58 pm »
Well okay, give me one second to find them for you.. they're hidden in my blender files somewhere, bah! This is the tutorial I watch about how to UV Map and Texture, the guy who does it has a whole series of blender tutorials and they are all very easy to understand, so if you need help with anything else blender-wise just go ahead and watch his tutorials. He also shows you easy way to make meshes by putting backgrounds on blender and basically tracing them. It's cool!

& Kieva, YES! I'd love to see them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5_2seDBQrw