Author Topic: .:.V.O.O.D.O.O.:.P.R.I.D.E.:. 3-8-11 Alive for two whole years!(Activity Check)  (Read 176089 times)

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • I am a Christian and artist.
    • View Profile
Sorry I've been a bit inactive, I haven't even worked on my maps in like two days, I just got my top braces yesterday and THEY'RE DOG GONE DRIVING ME INSANNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Ugh, I can't even focus on my math problems and they're making it to where I get easily ticked off. It's horrible. But I didn't go to school today because I really wanted to sleep, I was scared that if I woke up fully I would be in horrible pain. So yeah... Ugh.
On the upside, I learned that Jack in the Box has now my favorite french fries, Curly Fries. And their chocolate shakes are marvelous. Also, homework has been killing my time, I got my reading done though. Urgh... Hopefully my computer will somewhat take my mind off my bothersome braces, I'll see if I can work on the map some more.
Jae, export your preset, then go into the My_preset files and upload the .fhz file, that way we can see it ingame, after you export it make sure you re-create your character and go all the way to the last tab and click Use preset then click the preset. So yeah...
Aroxy, I would give my view on love, but meh... Not at the moment, a bit aggrivated. ^^;
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 06:27:29 pm by Kieva »
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ~John 3:16

Offline Nyla

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Christian prejudiced.
    • View Profile
*Can't stop headdesking over Roxy's topic*

Oh my god, that person is such a moron. >.>

But anyway. I'm having some trouble with meshes, especially the grass patch ones. X-x Nevertheless, I shall persevere! And if anyone knows where I can download some cool (and free) meshes, I'd love to know. x3

Hope you feel better soon, Keiva. <3

I didn't really want to make this my signature, but... this thing is scarily accurate.

Offline LadeVenom

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • uwu
    • View Profile
Heeeeeeey! I'd like to join this epicly epic Pride, if thats alright!  ;D

http://ladevenom.deviantart.com/#/d3arjk5 I don't know how to post pics on here xD

Name: Lowin (Or Low) It means lioness in German ^^
Username: LadeVenom
Activity: I'm pretty active. I go on at very least once a week.

One question, though... Do Healers and the Shaman use spells or herbs to heal people?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 09:19:33 pm by LadeVenom »

Offline Nyla

• Experienced Traveler
  • Christian prejudiced.
    • View Profile
Venom, your image isn't working. You have to upload the file onto Photobucket or Tinypic first. And I believe it's with herbs, as well as some praying, with major injuries. Probably. x3 *Doesn't really know*

I didn't really want to make this my signature, but... this thing is scarily accurate.

Offline Aroxy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
We use herbs to mend the wounded ;p
Just going to ask you to change your tail color to a dark red, and then you'll be accepted.

& yes, you may be a healer:)

Smilodon

More members are growing O:. And is still here Aroxy.

Offline LadeVenom

• Experienced Traveler
  • uwu
    • View Profile
Ok, got my picture working, sorta xD Yay I'm a healer! And I'll change her tail tip to dark red ;P Thanks lol xD

Offline Nyla

• Experienced Traveler
  • Christian prejudiced.
    • View Profile
OKAY. After much struggling and swearing, I now have a bunch of IT meshes/particles installed in my FH game. x3 So I started working on the map. I haven't gotten very far yet. The main thing I wanna add in is the long grass, but the grass meshes have been very stubborn...

Anyway, here's some screenshots to tide you over. x3

Bridge
The rock bridge really bugged me, for some reason. And it felt weird to have two smaller fountains identical to the one right inside. So I made them pretty flower bushes, and swapped the oaks for cherry blossom trees. :3

Cub Hideout
I wasn't sure what this place was supposed to be... So I decided to make it into another little cub hangout, making the entrance smaller, and adding in giant mushrooms and bubbles.

Bubbles
Said bubbles are getting a little out of hand though...

Offline LadeVenom

• Experienced Traveler
  • uwu
    • View Profile
Ok, changed the tail. Click the link again to see ^^ Ooooooo... Nice job Nyla ^^

Offline Aroxy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
I read your help topic, and this is what you have to do:
When you downloaded Voodoo, you put the grass.material in the GRASS folder.. I believe that's where the material has to go for the grass custom textures to work.. so try that and see what happens ;)

& LOL I love what you've done so far, Ny! ;D

& the little cave thing... I wasn't sure what i was going to do with that yet either, so i'm glad you thought of something ;D

I don't mind the bubbles, either!

I'm so glad you guys are actually participating in the event ;p