Author Topic: .:.V.O.O.D.O.O.:.P.R.I.D.E.:. 3-8-11 Alive for two whole years!(Activity Check)  (Read 174581 times)

JazzForLife

Err anyone on wanna meet in the map?

Offline LadeVenom

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • uwu
    • View Profile
Da'w... I would but I have to go =< Anyways, see ya guys later! Night~ ;)

JazzForLife

D'aww okay.

Offline Ritsuka

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
  • Tasha, .::Axel::., Bakura~
    • View Profile
Gr... i gotta ho to school today yet we're off tomorrow, i wanna sleep nao Dx....

Pet's name: Kokoron
My Screenies ^-^

bookworm2309

Hey guys! I just created my own pride, called Jua Nuru Ufalme. Check it out and I'd appreciate members/suggestions. Maybe we could be allies or enemies?
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=4497.msg56647

Offline Aroxy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
Please don't ask Voodoo members to join your pride

bookworm2309

Ok, sorry Aroxy :) If you have suggestions for me to make it better, those at least would be appreciated.

Offline Aroxy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
It's okay, I just find advertising prides on other prides asking for those members to join a tad rude.. it's kind of insulting to the creators who put hard work into what they have created, y'know?

I didn't create Voodoo by advertising on other prides asking their members to join.. and Voodoo started out with only 5 or 6 members for the longest time. It took me two years to make Voodoo something recognizable, so it's offending when you're advertising your pride asking the members to join.

I'm probably overreacting, lol but yeah..

Offline Krystal

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Ferals R Us
    • View Profile
Woah! I think I'll join! Nice map btw! Can I have a wolf of Voodain origin, but know one knows, even not her? She was dropped of in the desert, not remebering any memories. Not even when she was a pup or anything. All she knows is she is in a hot desert. And someone finds her and figures out that she has Voodian blood. And so on and so on. Here's a entry if I can do that.

(getting a pic..)
Name; Krystal (Kryst)
Username; Krystal
Rank; No rank...
Gender; Female
Activity; I try to get on all day, but my mother might not let me on, but I am on at least once a day.

Offline Nyla

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Christian prejudiced.
    • View Profile
Krystal, please apply to the thread in the subboard. :3

Can't wait 'till Wednesday! 8D Y'all better show up!

I didn't really want to make this my signature, but... this thing is scarily accurate.