Author Topic: The Ultimate MLP Thread  (Read 95072 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: The Ultimate MLP Thread
« Reply #390 on: August 05, 2011, 08:16:50 pm »
:D ty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -gives good karma-
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: August 11, 2011, 02:57:23 pm »
GUYSGUYSGUYS! I had a dream with MLP last night and just HAD to share it.

Soo I was at my camp that I go every summer, but for some reason we were doing school work and being watched by tall english teachers. My group wasn't doing anything and the teacher was like "What? What's wrong? Why aren't you doing anything??" One of my friends sat up and said, "The other cabin had a fridge full of Coca Cola" So this became the BIGGEST scandal ever and our cabin decided to take a picture of the fridge full of the soda and tell on them. But as we went outside, we were all transformed into MLP characters. I was Pinkie Pie. We all used our different talents to get to the fridge, and I got a picture. But when I got outside and looked at the picture, it was too blurry to tell what it was. Suddenly, everyone had a copy of themselves (as MLPs) but they were robots! And suddenly death came and was gonna take Rainbowdash and robot Pinkie Pie was like "No, you can't take her!' and then I said, "Wait, I'll go instead!" so death took me instead, and when I saw that no one seemed to care that I was about to die, my hair went all flat and I got sad. Then as Death was taking me away, robot pinkie pie came and tried to save me, followed by everyone else. Then my hair poofed again and I made some emotional speech about "thinking the same thoughts!" and then I said now I was happy to die for my friends. I asked death if I could take one thing and he said yes. I took my crayons because they reminded me of everyone. Then, we all bro-hoof'd and death took me away. "..and the pink pony was never to be seen again," said Twilight sparkle as she closed the book. APplejack stood up and said, "Wait, you can't read me a story where Pinkie Pie dies! That's just wrong!" Then I was suddenly i real life and I closed the window on my computer. I said, "That was the worst episode of my little pony I've ever seen!" and I woke up. xD

I need to stop listening to the MLP soundtrack before I go to sleep. o.e

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious

Offline Rika_Kitty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: August 11, 2011, 03:48:36 pm »
^Lol, that's probably the most amazing dream ever XD
Co-Owner and Lead Modeler of Dawn of Eternity

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: August 11, 2011, 04:34:55 pm »
LOL RINGO. xD

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #394 on: August 11, 2011, 06:00:42 pm »
I had a dream like that Ringo. =P
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: August 11, 2011, 07:47:36 pm »
LOL RINGO. i had a MLP dream but it was a little violent o.O i need to stop playing lord of the rings and thinking about MLP while i fight before i go to bed
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Maplesong

« Reply #396 on: August 12, 2011, 03:26:58 pm »
Rofl. Funniest dream ever Ringo.

Offline Emerelda

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
    • My art on deviant art
« Reply #397 on: August 14, 2011, 05:54:57 am »
okok ok favorite characters here we go, LUNA, apple jack, rainbow, pinkie, rarity, fluttershy, zecora, derpy, i like 0 the apple family, and photo finish. (she's just so cute XD)
favorite episode a party for one (is that the title?) why you ask? EMO PINKIE

to see more of my art go to http://emerald-glaceon.deviantart.com/

Offline Emerelda

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
    • My art on deviant art
« Reply #398 on: August 14, 2011, 06:12:59 am »
o i had a dream about ponies well sorta, *goes to dream journal* dang it i lost it, i'll find it in a later, soo i'll write what i remember.

It started out on google earth, then zoomed in somewhere in the U.S. It was a news report for some scientist creating a bunch of animals (extinct at the time) and a tyrannosaurus-rex  in a residential area. I was in the field where it was, and im like wth is going on? I see giraffes and a bunch of horses galloping for their lives, and a tremendous roar. I hear a horse whinny for help as she got caught by the dino. all of the sudden i'm pressed up against the fence, i was nearby, by a purple unicorn (more realistic). I said "easy girl, just stay still, he'll leave us alone."
" oh that's not true, i read all about them. there are 2 and because they caught rarity, they think they've fooled us, it's really just a big plan. another is going to come up behind us and -" Twilght was grabbed by the jaw and pulled away, then i saw a VERY REALISTIC bloody rarity without her pelt.
I looked at the dinosaur and knew I was next. he snapped at me, i ran around houses leading them on a chase. When all of the sudden, my horse gallops up to me to save my life, and she brought another mare i know. So we epically galloped away from the t-rex.

THANK YOU THANK YOU *takes a bow* annnnd now i'm hyper XD

to see more of my art go to http://emerald-glaceon.deviantart.com/

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: August 14, 2011, 03:57:13 pm »
That was quite...violent Oo guess we both have dreams about dying ponies xD