Author Topic: The Future Guardians Of Ga'Hoole Chapter 1:Introduction  (Read 2307 times)

Offline Jamzilla12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • A dark troubled protector... That's what I am
    • DarkGuardian12
    • Darkguadianjira12
    • View Profile
The Future Guardians Of Ga'Hoole Chapter 1:Introduction
« on: June 16, 2011, 12:04:28 pm »
After 100 years after Soren became king and died in those years birds have heard this great stories about the Great Ga'Hoole Tree and they think why wouldn't they do good so many birds go to Great Ga'Hoole Tree even seagulls and crows heard of this stories too they think they might do good so the great glaux give them blessings they can fly like an owl but noisy still the crows now worship the Great Glaux not all crow but also all birds so Glaux was not the owl god anymore he was the god of the birds so The glaux give them blessings, but evil still lurks in the shadow edges St. Aggie's become St.Nebbs or St. Nebulosa, so patrols snatch baby birds and eggs and the pure ones become Dark Ones instead of Tyto owls but birds with black feathers and some silver,gray and few white feathers and dark brown ones but they cant accept small birds except Magpie, Magpie is the only small bird in the Dark Ones because Magpies love to collect anything shiny so they accept Magpie and they can be spies or slipgizzles,anyways that's the life after 100 years after Soren's reign and death,St.Nebbs activities slightly growing,Dark Ones acitivities unknown but suspicion,the birds in the Great Ga'Hoole Tree become guardians. In the Northern Kingdoms starlings become The Star Strikers very skillfull at combat and they're the greatest slipgizzles and the military in Northern Kingdoms activities are high.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 12:06:53 pm by GuardianKopa »
There I was standing, my body wrapped by dark embers
The heat signifies my dark and foul temper
But the brightness of my fire
Signifies my protective nature

Offline ponyHORSE61

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -9
  • Dis is MY kitteh!! D:<
    • View Profile
Re: The Future Guardians Of Ga'Hoole Chapter 1:Introduction
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 08:51:35 pm »
Great Glaux, don't do a run-on sentence! Also, Soren never ruled -_-

"I'm tired..." yawned one kitten.
"Shut up, I gotta call!" hissed the other.

ffdani

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 02:09:38 am »
@Scarlet I believe at the end of the series, Soren did end up ruling. Don't wanna spoil any of the books but still...

Offline ponyHORSE61

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -9
  • Dis is MY kitteh!! D:<
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 10:12:38 pm »
Oh...yea...I kinda just finished the series and sorry. I didn't know that Coryn would die -_- But still don't do a run-on sentence

AND SORRY BOUT THAT

"I'm tired..." yawned one kitten.
"Shut up, I gotta call!" hissed the other.

ffdani

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 02:58:52 pm »
It's alright :)