Author Topic: A simple new Feline model option  (Read 1766 times)

Offline Death_The_Kid

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Symmetry is Key
    • View Profile
    • http://thehowlingforestpacks.webs.com/apps/auth/login?why=pw&next=apps/forums/
A simple new Feline model option
« on: June 17, 2011, 12:36:16 pm »
Many of you may notice people like to rp as cheetas and jaguars and such. well have u noticed there chests are a bit..different from other felines?

Cheetah

Tiger

The cheetah has a bit of a dangle in its chest as do other felines so why not add a option for a more dange like chest? you wouldnt have to make a new model just add a edit to the current one i thought this would be something cool to add
GIFSoup

What side will you join?

Rukata

Re: A simple new Feline model option
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 03:50:53 pm »
It could work as a slider probably. That shape that they have is referred to as a 'belly tuck', at least where I live. The chest looks bigger, because the stomach goes more inward, compared to the rest of the chest.

The slider could increase that shape, and moving it the other way could give them a more.. pregnant look? I know that would be abused, but that would be the opposite of a tuck in the belly, right? LOL

I dunno, I like it, but you don't need a new model for it, I don't think.

Bornes

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2011, 08:16:01 am »
I would also like a slider for 'belly tuck'.

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Wings would be good if I weren't afraid of heights
    • View Profile
    • Kama-ItaeteXIII @ DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2011, 09:09:21 am »
A back arch slider would be useful in addition to this, since domestic and smaller cats have a curvier back then bigger felines.  These both can be applied to canines as well.  Stomach slope to make those super fit grey hounds and other sight dogs, or on the other end, larger dogs like a St Bernard.  The back arch can be used for more hyena looking characters.

...In my pants.

Offline Rika_Kitty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2011, 01:28:37 pm »
I also think having a "belly-tuck" option would be a great idea~ Also, a way to make the muzzles thinner would be great as well, since not all felines have as big a snout as lions do~
Co-Owner and Lead Modeler of Dawn of Eternity

abigails

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2011, 09:47:57 pm »
good idea , help with the "pregnant thing " if there is a modest start out standard then reversing shouldn't look too bad great idea though.