Author Topic: Nox Noctis Pack (Now Recruiting!)  (Read 3094 times)

GamerGirl

Nox Noctis Pack (Now Recruiting!)
« on: June 18, 2011, 09:56:35 pm »

Welcome to Nox Noctis

The Legend
Deep in the mountains lays a forested territory, untouched by humans. There lives a wolf pack, originally led by the wolf they called Lupa. She was fast and cunning, a worthy fighter for any opponent. She and her mate discovered a sanctuary deep in the woods. They called it the Glade, for the trees were so thick, you couldn't see the sky and the woods were all made of shadows. The pair stayed there and bred, and their wolf pack has lived there ever since. It's said that Lupa's spirit still roams the Glade. Her direct decendants are said to hear what she says and uses it for the good of the pack.

Updates
6/18 - Pack created

Current Plot
Season: Spring
Weather: Humid and rainy
Lupa's Prophecies: None at the moment
Plot: The pack is settling in for the spring season and watching out for floods. Tension rises as males fight for females as the mating season approaches.

Rules
1. Respect those in authority and those not. This is a pack who welcomes everyone.
2. Limit cussing and innappropriate language.
3. Be literate. Use proper punctuation, capitalization, grammer, and spelling. Also use more than one sentence if possible.
4. No mate-begging.
5. Colors and markings must be realistic.
6. No fighting OOC. If you have a problem, just tell me.
7. You must be active or you will be removed from the group.

Lupa's Law
1. The Alpha's word is final. Disobey it, and the concequences are severe.
2. You may not mate with wolves not in the pack. If you do, then the pups will be left to die and you will be banished.
3. The Alpha belonging to Lupa's direct bloodline will be the eldest sibling of the first litter, male or female. The exception to this rule is if one of the Alpha's children has the Gift to see Lupa's spirit. They they automatically will be the next Alpha.
4. If you obey the Alpha's rules, contribute to the pack, help out, and do as you're told, you WILL gain a rank.

Ranks
Alphas
The leader and their mate. One of them is a direct decendant of Lupa and has the Gift. Their word is law and must be obeyed.
Heir
Firstborn of the Alphas or offspring that has been born with the Gift. When the Alphas die, the Heir and their mate will be the new Alphas. If they are too young to take over, the Betas will hold the position until they are of age. If the Heir does not have the gift, they will develop it as they mature and take over as Alpha.
Betas
Second in command to the Alphas. There may only be two, and they do not have to be mates. They take care of the pack when the Alphas are gone and help keep order in the pack.
Subordinates
All other wolves in the group. Subordinates share responsibilities such as hunting, guarding, fighting, and scouting. These responsibilities are usually given by the Beta unless said otherwise by the Alphas.
Pups
The young members of the pack. They are taken care of by their mothers or the females of the pack and are the future of the pack.
Omegas
The lowest rank of the pack. They are usually picked on by the other wolves. All joining wolves start out as Omegas and work their way up the hierarchy. Omegas include wolves who have done wrong or done something foolish.
Spirits
Wolves who have died and appear to those with the Gift. They usually offer good information.

Applications
Name:
Username:
Mate:
Offspring:
Parents:
RP Sample:

Map & Website
Both coming soon

GamerGirl

Re: Nox Noctis Pack (Now Recruiting!)
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 09:57:45 pm »
Members
He-Wolves: 1
She-Wolves: 2
Total: 3

Enemies: None
Allies: None

(* = Gift)

Alphas

Balthazar*
Username: GamerGirl
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Parents: Pree x Liam

Heir

Betas

Subordinates

Pups

Omegas
(Picture coming soon)
Name: Artia
Username: Suavedog/Flatsoda
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Parents: Ujah x Tython

Spirits

Lupa**
Username: GamerGirl
Mate: Malrik
Offspring: Coreen
Parents: Unknown
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 12:38:50 am by GamerGirl »

GamerGirl

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2011, 09:58:19 pm »
Reserved for overflow

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 12:44:44 pm »
I'll join,I guess?  I might not be able to get on Mondays,Thursdays,And Sundays,though. I have to go meet up with my other active roleplays.

Name: Artia
 Username: Suavedog/Flatsoda
 Mate: None.
 Offspring: None.
 Parents: Ujah x Tython
 RP Sample: Artia swiftly cut through the long grass;the blades grasping and tugging her fur.Her nose was locked on the scent of a male rabbit,who traveled here not long ago.I must have startled it away already, though the she-wolf, I am quite a bit noisy in this grass. She stopped running; She sat and listening intently. She could here the songs of crickets as the night slowly crept over,stealing the day.I should atleast make camp,since The grass is far too high for me to jump and see,and as the day falls,I must sleep.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 12:56:35 pm by Suave dog »

GamerGirl

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 12:35:13 am »
Thanks for applying, we'll have our map up soon (stupid objects won't export >.<). I understand. Once we have more members we'll be schedualing meet-ups. I also have a lot of RPs to do too :)

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2011, 01:28:15 am »
Okay,Lol.

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • hOnK (o: