Author Topic: ArrowHead Herd  (Read 2940 times)

Offline Samili

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • My loved one was taken Away. Revenge Time >3
    • View Profile
ArrowHead Herd
« on: June 20, 2011, 03:59:57 pm »
We are the ArrowHead Herd, My father Cloud had me Aleni.  We were the biggest herd and still are, we have a map which most of the horses on in, and they have there own group.  We have a special markings pack to, so you can look like a real paint. if you would like to join, heres what you need.
                                                                              Username:
                                                                              Horse Name:
                                                                              Gender:
History:
Personality:
What you look like:                                                                                                          

Each stallion can have more than one mate, like 2 maybe 3.  But if you have to you will fight, like real horses do.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 04:03:12 pm by Lizzie »
My in-game Charries: Akeli, Brooke, Rosepetal, Adendei H, Samili, and Tourniquet TEC. Yes am Samili in-Game!
My loved one took another mate, He said he "loved" me, and this is what I get Betrayel, Love is fake on this game. Now its time for revenge. ~~Once upon a time I was falling in love, Now am only falling apart, Nothing I can Say~~

Offline Samili

• View Profile
Re: ArrowHead Herd
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 04:02:11 pm »
Username: Samili
                                                                              Horse Name: Aleni Lead Mare
                                                                              Gender:Mare
History:  Aleni was born to Cloud and a mare named Sunrise, she was the only foal.  She became lead after her father had enough.  She has had her heart broken many times, and now she has only 1 mate. 
Personality:  She is very fun, and loving.
What you look like:  a very pretty, slender palomino mare with blue eyes.                                                                   
My in-game Charries: Akeli, Brooke, Rosepetal, Adendei H, Samili, and Tourniquet TEC. Yes am Samili in-Game!
My loved one took another mate, He said he "loved" me, and this is what I get Betrayel, Love is fake on this game. Now its time for revenge. ~~Once upon a time I was falling in love, Now am only falling apart, Nothing I can Say~~

Maplesong

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 10:29:00 pm »
hey Samili (this is Maplesong/Arythia)

Username: Maplesong
                                                                              Horse Name:Crystal
                                                                              Gender:Female
History: grew up alone after her father left and never came back and her mother was shot.
Personality: Bubbly XD. She sometimes acts like a filly but can be serious too.
What you look like: is part blue roan. pic:                                                    

Offline Samili

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 01:31:47 am »
:D oh yes I remember you, we are using the map but shiro made a new one heres the link: aleni-herd.proboards.com  People got me mad in plains so we coming bck to the map.

Maplesong

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 08:17:20 pm »
haha ok ill see you there!

Offline MustangCharm

• Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Drew it myself =)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2011, 08:06:53 pm »
Hey, Samili! Guess who!? I can't wait to visit the website (I'm going to as soon as I enter this). How's the herd? I haven't seen y'all in ages! XD

Username: MustangCharm
Horse Name: Everest (Eve=Nickname)

History: (More in her in-game bio) A simple life. Eventually her mother died, and left her native herd at 3 years. Wandering the world of FH looking for a mate and a new herd, by luck she came across Aleni and Cloud. She now has a mate and lives with the ArrowHead Herd in peace with her first foal.

Personality: Nurturing and mother-like. She gets intensely serious (lol) when danger and predators are around, especially with foals nearby. Overall, a friendly and calm creature.

What you look like: (Eve to the left, with Cloud on the right <3 )

Lions, Wolves, Feral Heart, oh my!
I love ponies and cats and especially wolves! Also a Chicken Smoothie, WQ, AK, FH, TEF, and HS (HorseStar) fan!

Pet's name: Celtic Chic

Offline Samili

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2011, 06:07:15 pm »
EVE OMGAWD its been forever XD did u get the markings pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline threescompany

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2012, 12:16:17 am »
how many members does your horse herd have?
rotten

Offline partytime

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • Party's DeviantART
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2012, 12:22:30 pm »

Username: partytime
                                                                              Horse Name:Jewel
                                                                              Gender:Female
History:Jewel's father left and her mother got shot she was then found by a human and raised till she was old enough to be let go she then roamed around by herself.
Personality:Kind loving funny can act like a filly some times
What you look like: a light cream body and sliver mane and tail