Author Topic: MasaiPride (100% realistic Lion Pride)  (Read 36558 times)

chocolatefun10

Re: MasaiPride (100% realistic Lion Pride)
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2011, 01:37:59 am »
i wish to join please

Pic: 
Name:Nava
Username:chocolatefun10
ForumUsername:chocolatefun10
Cubs:None   

Offline echelon666

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Rawr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2011, 02:03:02 am »

Name:Kivuli
Username:echelon66
ForumUsername:Dea
Cubs: none

Offline Bri-Lanie

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2011, 03:31:40 am »
I would love to join as soon as I can. This is right up my ally. There is one thing I have a question about though. Do you allow 2 or 3 males to rule the pride? Or is it strictly 1? Cause generally, males group together to have a better chance of taking over and protecting a pride. Just wondering incase I make a male.

Offline Bri-Lanie

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2011, 03:34:14 am »
Oh, and I forgot to say that I wont be able to make my form and download the map for a day or two. My little brother broke my desktop's mouse so Im on my phone.

Bladeliger

« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2011, 06:14:17 pm »
Im not gaara but I'm pretty sure about this: The male situatiion is being worked out. We have one who's looking really good but has yet to take the group. He may decide to join with another male, already applied as well. So, the chances of a third are slim.

Offline GaaraRocks!

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2011, 07:53:34 pm »
@will156:Your lioness is more on the ginger side. We need something more of the sandy brown, little darker sandy brown or alittle paler. Anything along those lines. Her eyes are also blue, she would have to have golden eyes since this is realistic.

@lara5000:try redownloading MasaiMara again. Its had alittle update so hopefully now all objects work for people. However theres 2 males already trying to take over, i'm still unsure if they are joining together. 3 males are the max. If they have already joined up any other male might be lucky to join up with them however thats up to the males. Once they've already taken over the pride they won't allow other males close to the pride females if Caught, or in the territory.

@Miette: You'll have to join when the females actually give birth. Stray cubs won't be tolerated. Pregnancy last for 3 and a half to 4 months approx (108 Days). 2 weeks In real life for cubs to be born ingame. So you'll be waiting a long time.

@Nava: I cant see your pic so i dont know how much on the realistic side she is.

@Dea: See if you can meet the pride ingame, the pride will determine if you get in or not.

@Bri Shipman: Since theres already 2 males trying to join up together like bladeliger said a 3rd male is slim. Be a male if you want but if the other 2 see you they will have 2 options. 1) attack you and get rid of the competition or let you join and make them a stronger team. However if all 3 do join up together you will all need to sort out which one is more dominant.

Offline Bri-Lanie

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2011, 09:40:42 pm »
Ok, Thanks for helping!

Offline Bri-Lanie

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2011, 10:27:45 pm »
Pic:
Name: Larko
Username: Bri-Lanie
Forum Username: BriLanie
Cubs: None

What I guess I'm gonna do is make a male and see if I can somehow get him into the pride or have him become a 'roving male' (if that's alright with you. It's just a male that intrudes on the territory, looks for lone lionesses, etc, outcasts of the pride, and will sometimes band with other males to challenge the current dominants.) if he can't get in on the pride, or is killed by one of the other males or something, then I guess I'll just make a female.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 04:54:54 pm by BriLanie »

Offline Miette

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2011, 09:49:21 pm »
yeesh... well guess I'll be applying for a lioness soon :o

EDIT: here's my application! :D

Pic:  
Name: Asali
Username: Miette
ForumUsername: Miette
Cubs:None

EDIT2: well... thought that was going to turn out smaller... guess that re-sizing didn't work. My bad. :-\

EDIT3: NVM. now it's good
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 12:35:05 am by Miette »
Yo' mama so fat, she's at an increased risk for cardiovascular disease.

Offline will156

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2011, 12:13:44 am »
Is this right now??

=3