Author Topic: MasaiPride (100% realistic Lion Pride)  (Read 36289 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: MasaiPride (100% realistic Lion Pride)
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2011, 11:32:47 pm »
ok sukira. Your almost there thats a improvement. Now all you need to do is the tail and make sure her eye color is like a golden color. The tail tip must be either black or in the dark greys. Mother lions use there tail to lead cubs through tall grass ect. The cubs follow these tails specially when there so small.
You must be almost close to breeding age, however if your at the stage where you cant hunt for yourself and need the pride to train you i'll warn you now that wont happen. The pride will have alot on there paws, specially if this new male comes knocking. To stand your own against these girls when you see them try changing your size to match theres. Or alittle lower if you want to but not too small as you will be chased off or worse.
ok, so bigger in size and a different tail tip color, got it!
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline GaaraRocks!

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2011, 01:24:09 am »
yep. To get the size right make you lioness face left. Then grab the bar and pull it up. She shouldnt be too far from the top. Theres a tree in the character creation screen. If her size hits the branches of the tree behind her you should be the right size. If only FH had the numbers of the size sets like it did in IT so i would be able to give you a better size number.

OFFTOPIC: did you know that jinx and raven are voiced by the same person?

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2011, 01:25:32 am »
yep. To get the size right make you lioness face left. Then grab the bar and pull it up. She shouldnt be too far from the top. Theres a tree in the character creation screen. If her size hits the branches of the tree behind her you should be the right size. If only FH had the numbers of the size sets like it did in IT so i would be able to give you a better size number.

OFFTOPIC: did you know that jinx and raven are voiced by the same person?
yep, once reason why i like them both XD and i said 1 reason not the only reason and check now XD
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 01:28:25 am by Sukira »
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Bladeliger

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2011, 01:34:42 am »
Sent you a PM Gaara XD

Shelby

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2011, 02:35:45 am »
I just got in, sorry about that. :x I was at a friend's house for the entire day.
I'm still able to get on for the rest of the night. c':

Offline pinkrose137

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • hello .-.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2011, 03:20:27 pm »

Name: Belenus
Username: PinkRose137
ForumUsername: PinkRose137 ... I think o.O
Cubs: nope :3

rogue or a coalition brother, it doesnt matter xD

Offline GaaraRocks!

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2011, 05:24:18 pm »
oh fanta hello there havent seen you for awhile. Shelby is already trying to take over the pride. Lets just see who gets there first. Or if you 2 meet up you can join together and take on the pride. However normally these bonding sessons take alittle longer with males if they didnt leave the pride together. But yep come to MM whenever. i'll have to keep the females from Mouth dropping when they realise theres 2 males trying to fight over the pride. But if they take it together the girls have no where to hide XD.

Shelby

« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2011, 08:25:04 pm »
Ohh~! This is going to be fun. >3

Pink, these guys have similar coloring but their face structure and manes are completely different. If you want to do a joined thing, we could meet up in-game and see how they get along. Orrr, maybe we could have them be half-brothers or something. I've got ideas on my paws and I'm very open to hearing other people's. ;3
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 08:29:54 pm by Shelby »

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2011, 10:23:14 pm »
I changed the profile of elyon >.>

Bladeliger

« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2011, 04:13:40 am »
Pic: 
Name: Mkali
Username: Bladeliger, Kinyaa
ForumUsername: Bladeliger
Cubs:None