Author Topic: Emeraldclan (Complete, please reapply!)  (Read 13601 times)

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
  • "It's always about your friends, isn't it?"
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
Re: Emeraldclan (Complete, please reapply!)
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2011, 01:05:55 am »
Name:Torch
In-game/forum username:DINOSAUR215/riane
Species:Leopard
Former mentors/Apprentices:None
Parents:Unkown/will change if needed
Siblings:Unkown/will change if needed
Health Status:Pretty good.(89%)
My Deviantart

" Y'ever wonder what stars are? Where light comes from? "

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2011, 01:21:31 am »
Btw, Sil, due to Sal being nearly crushed from that attack, his health has gone down to 69%

Oh, and since Kempp is now a former and deceased member, is he eligible to go under the missing or deceased list?
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2011, 03:05:24 pm »
I'm guessing EC isn't as active on this forum...

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2011, 04:47:20 pm »
I've had enough sneaking over to this thread [and forgetting to post an application,LOL].

-Coming as soon as I finish her preset.-

Name: Ivory
Ingame/Forum Username: Flatsoda / .:FlatSoda:.
Species: Unknown / Feline
Former Mentors/Apprentices: Mentors; Jehnuksi in her old clan. Apprentices; Kikale in her old clan.
Parents: Deceased x Deceased
Siblings: None / no kin
Health Status: 94%,still a little shaken about what happened in her old clan.

Ivory snaked through the grass,her claws unsheathed as she clambered up the steep terrain.She snarled as a branch whipped at her face,sending a small amount of blood to trickle down into her nose. The liquid caused her to sneeze repeadtivly,Ivory slashing her tail left and right. The blood finally stopped squirting out of her nose whenever she sneezed,and she slashed off the branch from the nearby tree,the branch that had caused her to bleed.

Ivory continued to trek through the fauna-enriched forest,carefully watching each step.She neared a waterfall,as she could hear the water pounding against rocks in the distance; however,her ears could not pinpoint the exact location of the sound.Her left ear,the torn one,stung slightly as it brushed against a fern.Ivory ignored the pain,but it sent a chill down her spine that ricketed her pelt up.She flexed her claws slightly and growled as a new scent wafted over to her nose; Kikale.

Kikale was her apprentice in her old clan,who was torn apart by the such and such 'Tereln Pack',a blood-thirsty darkblood pack who would stop at nothing to kill.Familiar voices flashed in her mind.... "Pack,Pack! Kill,Kill!" the leader would scream,a heart-stopping scream. The leader's voice sounded so peaceful,and then the thought was ripped out of her mind as a figure bumped into her flank.Ivory squeeked,slashing a paw at the stranger. "Woah! Calm down,calm down!" The stranger said,calm in tone but she could tell that her heart was racing. The stranger had big,blue-amber eyes,a creamy tan pelt,a lighter underpelt; and a very light blue mane and tail tip. "Kikale!" the feminine yowled,slapping her arms around the other female in a hug.

"So what happened?" Ivory asked,her eyes locked with Kikale's. "Well,after you 'fled',The leader of the pack got cornered between the Warriors and Huntresses dens,and our leader did the rest." Kikale said,shaking slightly at the mention of the words 'leader of the pack'. "However,a month later the leader got berryworm and died." It had been about two years since Ivory had seen her old pack,and the presence of Kikale was welcoming."Who's leader now?" the feminine asked,her eyes in a expression-mix of sorrow and horror. "Jehnuksi" Kikale said. Sudden joy filled Ivory,her former mentor was now leader of the clan! "Wow!" Ivory exclaimed. "And I thought he would never make it up there."

YES I KNOW ITS LONG.FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Bladeliger

« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2011, 05:10:27 pm »
Were active. Sils just been mega busy. School is harsh on her

Bladeliger

« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2011, 05:03:14 pm »
Yea a double post.. too lazy to edit.

Emerald Glade Redone

I think thats the right version...

ANYWHO.. Sendspace is being a douche so.. heres a new mediafire link

Offline Silhouette

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2011, 12:23:45 am »
X.X Gah, sorry guys. Ill try to get this updated some time this week. Things have been a little hectic since school started. I plan on posting some screenshots of some role plays, including a few of those that were from Meurtrier and Emeraldclan. :)

In the meantime, Flatsoda, consider Ivory accepted.

Riane, before I accept your character, I would like to see a role play sample please, if you dont mind. :)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 12:29:44 am by Silhouette »

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2011, 11:50:38 am »
Mk,I haven't finished her preset,as I had to go to colledge. Thank god for Family and Labor day!

Offline Nala_91

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Your Local FH Furry Artist
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2011, 09:42:09 pm »
I am alive! Jinah might have some plots too btw unts!

and omg she is second in command?! When did that happen, such a surprise.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 09:44:39 pm by Nala_91 »
FH Texture Artist

FinalJump

« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2011, 10:50:57 pm »

-Screenshot when FH works-

Name: Balteus Silowt
Ingame/Forum Username: FinalJump/FinalJump
Species: Vampiric Feline Mix
Former Mentors/Apprentices: Jinah
Parents: Teinei Silowt -x- Kinyaa
Siblings: [Many]
Health Status: Healthy [Has amnesia that will fade as he meets those from his past.]
Abyss Crimson

The ever-so-strange feeling that she was being observed or watched entered her mind, causing her to glance around. No one seemed to be up on the cliff or climbing it... Bringing her maroon gaze to look over the cliff instead, she could see a similarly-pelted feline down below. And if her first guess was right, it was Asher, and Mom had to be nearby!

A full grin blessing her face, she raced down the soft slope of the cliff and headed for the single entrance for the dens basin below. Once close enough, her grin evaporated into a healthy smile, exuding copious amounts of good-natured happiness that would probably have made her father groan and kick her out of any den. "Good morning, Ash~" She kept her voice down for Jane's sake.

I hope the rp sample is correct, and that he may be a warrior. If not, Trainee is perfectly fine <3.

SURPRISE, EVERYBODY~!

Code: [Select]
[color=green][b]Name:[/b][/color] Balteus Silowt
[color=green][b]Ingame/Forum Username:[/b][/color] FinalJump/FinalJump
[color=green][b]Gender:[/b][/color] Male
[color=green][b]Species:[/b][/color] Vampiric Feline Mix
[color=green][b]Age:[/b][/color] Adolescent [Reincarnated]
[color=green][b]Former Mentors/Apprentices:[/b][/color] Jinah
[color=green][b]Parents:[/b][/color] Teinei Silowt -x- Kinyaa
[color=green][b]Siblings:[/b][/color] [Many]
[color=green][b]Status:[/b][/color] Warrior
[color=green][b]Health Status:[/b][/color] Healthy [Has amnesia that will fade as he meets those from his past.]