Author Topic: Taking Preset Requests -WITHING REASON- (please read decription)  (Read 51071 times)

Offline Zaephyr

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • The Derpinater
    • View Profile
    • Atrum Lux
Re: Taking Preset Requests -free-
« Reply #130 on: July 21, 2011, 06:37:58 pm »
Hey there, I hope you're still taking preset requests, you have a talent with them, that's for sure :)

If you are... then here is the design I have :

The scars on her eye are meant to be under them, not over them, and if you can add the bandana onto the preset too, that would be wonderful, if not, then feel free to leave it off, also, her left eye is blue, her right is green.

Of course, if you don't feel like doing it, then that's 100% ok, I understand that you have alot to do already, but if you do then i'll be very gratefull ^^

Sorry her names Keltie, forgot to put that X3

JazzForLife

« Reply #131 on: July 21, 2011, 06:53:06 pm »
Beautiful presets Sammi.

Offline Sammim123

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 21, 2011, 07:20:18 pm »
Beautiful presets Sammi.

thanks, i just wish i made it a bit more complicated to be able to get a preset by me XD i have a list of 46 between this forum, friends, ingame, and deviantart.

Offline Moonwolf678

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Came back after a millenia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 21, 2011, 08:00:15 pm »
ok i heard bout u from another peep could u please take my request? id appreciate it! its in another topic. title of topic: "Up for the challenge? preset wolf with moving textures!" thx for making it happen! :D
I need a new signature.

Offline Sammim123

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 21, 2011, 08:03:37 pm »

Sammi, If you havent started mine, could I change my request to:

Her other side, make it tortoiseshell as well,  just not the exact same. And could you make her face less half/half?

-is very embarassed of this screenie- Im trying like ungodly hard... Any advice you can give me?

BlueNote

« Reply #135 on: July 21, 2011, 09:05:56 pm »

Sammi, If you havent started mine, could I change my request to:

Her other side, make it tortoiseshell as well,  just not the exact same. And could you make her face less half/half?

-is very embarassed of this screenie- Im trying like ungodly hard... Any advice you can give me?

Maybe try making alot of strokes in alternating colors and then blending them, then fur texture? Thats what I would try if you have Gimp.

Offline Sammim123

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 21, 2011, 09:27:30 pm »
i have photoshop, not gimp. fur texture cant be changed, its the original fh template that i use. Im no good at making fur textures myself, especially not realistic ones. Idk, i hope i can get this done, its really holding up my other requests -,-

BlueNote

« Reply #137 on: July 21, 2011, 09:39:21 pm »
If it takes to long, just give it to me as is. Maybe I can attempt something.

Offline Dragons101

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Feral Heart Fan Forums
« Reply #138 on: July 22, 2011, 01:45:01 am »
these presets are amazing! I wish i was as good at presets. i could pay you with a map if that helps with anything. You deserve it

Offline nerozero

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 39
  • Yeah.. That :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 22, 2011, 01:45:03 am »
Hmm I would like to request a preset too. Its based on my oc character that half cat but I want it in wolf form. http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/179/0/7/gues_who_it_is_by_kurayenna-d3k9bvr.jpg I made this drawing before but you can see only face and forelegs. The eyes are like on the picture, inside white, outside blueish, the other one inverted. The body has the same gray shade color, there on the legs are the same armbands like on the forelegs just larger. On the belly there should be 3 dark gray moons. Maybe you can get more ideas to make it look nicer by the original character picture  http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/134/b/e/new_id_ii_by_kurayenna-d3gcyzc.jpg Is the guy of the right side, the one of the left side no.

If you cant do that, due the mane then I have other request, but is up to you :3

Thanks anyways