Author Topic: Problems with opening game on Mac, and perhaps banned because of it?  (Read 1211 times)

Celosia

I downloaded the Mac version of Feral Heart last Tuesday, and I've been having a great time playing the game. However, whenever I quit the game and later try to reopen it, it continues to quit unexpectedly, and so I end up having to put the file in the trash and unarchiving the zip file and reinstalling the actual game, and I'm worried that having to repeatedly reopen the game had caused my account to be banned for twenty hours.

That's the only plausible explanation that I can think of, since I've done no such act of trolling or spamming and whatnot. I've hardly interacted with too many players, since I've only just started playing the game, and I hope that no one is picking out player after player to report for no reason.

Anyway, if any of you can help me figure this out, that would be AMAZING. I don't really mind having to wait a day to log in again, but what really bothers me is the possibility that it was all triggered by my troubles in opening the game after quitting it.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Problems with opening game on Mac, and perhaps banned because of it?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 07:46:56 pm »
I don't know macs that well.

But you can always check so there isn't any FH process that's running in the background. Lets say you terminate the program, but it's still actually running somewhere in the processes, the so called "mac version" has an integrated wine to it. Check for any feralheart program activity or wine process that might lay around and turn them off. Might help, who knows.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Celosia

Re: Problems with opening game on Mac, and perhaps banned because of it?
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 08:08:05 pm »
Alright, thanks, I'll try it out :3