Author Topic: The Guardians of Breen (high ranks needed)  (Read 2618 times)

Shanook

The Guardians of Breen (high ranks needed)
« on: June 29, 2011, 05:17:35 am »
I am very sorry for the confusion, but I have noticed that my other pack was not doing so well so I have closed it down ,and not to waste a thread I have made this one the new packs thread. If you have joined and made character for my other pack. I am very sorry, but that pack is no longer up and running. So you may delete or keep your character that you made. If you would like to join the new pack with the same character you may do so. Once again I am very sorry for the confusion. The new pack:

The Guardians of Breen

~Rules~

~Must be active to join

~No god-mobbing, hear way the stranger is in our territory let him have his say.

~No fights over stupid stuff

~No text talk in the RP

~No immortality, meaning if your character is badly injured and might died then your character has to die it can't live on forever.
~No human characters, we don't allow humans cause this is a wolf RP not a 'human' RP and plus we don't want to be over run with humans.

~No powers, meaning you can't blow fire or make people turn to stone.We are just a large pack of wolves. Yes your character may be stronger than someone else but it can't rip a huge tree out of the ground.

~Respect one another, meaning don't try to pick a fight with someone within the pack or just anyone in particular. We like to keep peace with in the pack.

~You can only have one character at a time. Yes if your character dies you can come back as someones pup, but you will have to earn your rank that you were back. If you need more than one character in the pack please contact an Alpha or Beta.

~You can only OOC in general and RP in local. This keeps that chats clean and able to understand if someone is Rping or not.

~Map~
Currently there is one in progress.

~Ranks~

These are all of the ranks of the pack. Some are still open for people to apply for. Some you will have to earn to get, and some will take time before anyone can get it. An "X" means it has an open slot for people to apply for. An "XH" means the spot is on hold. This can only happen if you contact an alpha or beta. An alpha may put a spot on hold if they so choose, but they must have a good reason to. The number of X's that are in the rank shows how many will be accepted. There will be more available ranks if need be. So on to the ranks.

~Alpha's~
Gardono-X

~Beta~
X-X

~Master's~

*Warrior Master*
X

*Healer Master*
X

~Warrior's~
XXXXX
XXXXX

~Healer's~
XXXXX

~Runner's~
XXX

~Marker's~
XX

~Mother's~
XXX

~Pup's~
XXXX

~Elders~
XXX

~War Council~

*Lord's*
XXXX

*Master's*
XX

*Trainees*
XXXX

~Hunter's Council~

*Hunter*
X

*Huntress*
X

*Beta Hunter's*
XX

*Trainees*
XX

~Spirit Council~

*Speaker*
X

*Walker*
X

*Seer*
X

Here's how to join:

Name:
Rank Wanted:
Bio: (just a few sentences tell who your character is)
Picture:

The Website:
http://www.guardiansofbreen.proboards.com/

~Member's~

Name: Gardono
Bio: Gardono has come from a harsh pup-hood. His father treated him as dirt when he was a pup. His whole pack hated him for he was a Dire Wolf. His mother, who he can barely recall, was the carrier of the dire wolf blood. His mother died of an "accident" when Gardono was a teen. He no longer talks of his mother, for he loved her dearly. When Gardono was a year and a half,he could no longer trust anyone. Many of the pack members would lie to him, just to get him to do things without anything in return. On his second birthday, he finally rouse up against his father. With only a handful of followers, he fought his father, knowing he had no chance of winning. But luck was on his side. He attacked his father, and laid a fatal bite to his back. His father, now laying on the ground, now realized Gardono's potential in life. But Gardono had enough of his games. He leaned down and said his final words to his father, then clamped down on his neck, breaking his wind pipe. Killing him. His father. His protector. His enemy. Now with the weight of his father off his shoulders, he looks at what is held for him. His future.
Picture: Coming Soon.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 02:02:02 am by Shanook »

Offline spottednose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Potato
    • View Profile
Re: The Amayeta Otsoa (open for new members)
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 05:35:42 am »
I might join. Is there an application?

Offline Lunarwolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 02:11:40 am »
Hey, Can you hold the Beta spot for me, Please? I need to make a application.

Shanook

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 07:27:45 am »
Sure -goes to edit post-

Oh just as an update the map will be out within a few days!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 07:29:44 am by Shanook »

Shanook

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 08:05:15 pm »
The map is no longer being made.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 01:30:53 am by Shanook »

Offline Lunarwolf

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2011, 03:12:49 am »
Here is mah application and Epic. o3o

X-Name-X
Yin
---
X-Age-X
3 years
---
X-Gender-X
Female
---
X-Rank Wanted-X
Beta
---
X-Bio-X
When Yin was young, her father and mother had tortured her. So did her older brother, who was only born a few minutes before her. She never got the same things as her brother and was never treated the same either. Her brother usually got to eat first, while Yin would only watch, in pain from the scratches that her father would usually give her. Soon, a few months after all that, her mother died of some sickness that wouldn't go away.. She was actually glad about that, not sad at all. She hated her life with her family so she decided to move on and start a new life elsewhere. And she would probably never regret it.

If you wanna know more, Ask. ^^
---
X-Picture-X
http://i.imgur.com/vwA5v.png
(It was huge so I put it in a link ^^)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 06:13:25 pm by Lunarwolf »

Shanook

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2011, 01:33:41 am »
Welcome to the Pack Yin. Please sign up on the forum, and i'm sorry for replying so late I was on vacation with my family I know I should have left a note saying I would be gone but I had no time.

~NOTE~
If anyone need help downloading the map please ask, cause the map will be out with in a few days.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 01:36:41 am by Shanook »

Offline Lunarwolf

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2011, 06:15:30 pm »
Already signed up. o3o

And It's okay. ^^

Shanook

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2011, 06:03:37 pm »
Ok sorry for the hold up on the map, im just having a few problems making it public.

Shanook

Re: The Guardians of Breen
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2011, 11:53:34 pm »
A HUGE update has been made to the pack!