Author Topic: Demons vs. Angels-War/Romance/Wolf rp  (Read 40977 times)

Djstorm

Re: Demons vs. Angels-War/Romance/Wolf rp
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2011, 01:25:42 am »
Ghost

Ghost smiled at her. "Youre silly." He chuckled, giving his tail a couple flicks. He walked up to her and helped her up. "You hungy?" He stepped back.

Offline ILoveYou

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • \_Into_Mevira_/
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2011, 01:31:12 am »
*Silly? she thought she stood shyly * "Not really but i could use a bite of food" *she sat down  looking at the sky then looking down at her paws-

Siggy by RowdyRocks909

Djstorm

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2011, 01:36:00 am »
Ghost

"You can have the rest of my food." He stretched his wings. "It's over by the border." Ghost said firmly. Without a response, he lifted off and swiftly flew into the air.

---

Ghost kept flying until he reched the clouds. He liked it there, nice and peaceful. Letting out a deep happy sigh, he stopped flapping his wings and glided through the air.

Offline ILoveYou

• Finest Floof
  • \_Into_Mevira_/
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2011, 01:40:34 am »
* Mariella nodded and dashed to the smell of food she finally found it she laid and nibbled on it looking at the demon territory8 "I wonder..." she whispers stepping one paw over the border not wanting to full on walk into it following pack rules but it was so tempting-

Siggy by RowdyRocks909

Djstorm

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2011, 01:45:15 am »
Kane

Kanes nose twitched a little. 'Angel wolf!' He snarled, and took off into a sprint into the direction of the scent. "What do you think youre doing here?" Kane snapped and leaped up to the winged wolf, pinning her. The large masculine dug his claws into her shoulders.

Offline ILoveYou

• Finest Floof
  • \_Into_Mevira_/
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2011, 01:47:40 am »
*she whimpers* "I-i" -she gulped looking with fear in her eyes shaking "I-i just wanted..." -her voice was Scratchy-

Siggy by RowdyRocks909

Djstorm

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2011, 01:51:46 am »

Kane

Kane leaped off, his eyes hostile and cold. "Set one paw on this territory again, and you'll be dead meat." Kane couldnt believe he was letting a female off the hook so easily. Still he stood low, with a menacing snarl.

Offline ILoveYou

• Finest Floof
  • \_Into_Mevira_/
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2011, 01:53:34 am »
-she crossed back to her territory but she was right on the border line her eyes still scared her paws shifted under her making her fall she growled and then looked at the male again -

Siggy by RowdyRocks909

Djstorm

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2011, 01:58:11 am »
Kane's luminaries flooded with satisfation. Letting out a yawn, he revealed his large snow-white fangs. "Good girl." He called out. With a smirk growing on his maw. Kane liked his paw pad, but still keeping an eye on the female.

Offline ILoveYou

• Finest Floof
  • \_Into_Mevira_/
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2011, 02:00:30 am »
* she looked at him she smirked Maybey she would temper with him  she put one paw in the demon territory she smiled and giggled looking at the male with hope in her eyes instead of fear she then put a second paw in and smirked again *  "Two world at once im a traveler Huh?"

Siggy by RowdyRocks909