Author Topic: Demons vs. Angels-War/Romance/Wolf rp  (Read 41171 times)

Djstorm

Re: Demons vs. Angels-War/Romance/Wolf rp
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2011, 02:03:55 am »
"Two can play at that game." Kane smirked, setting four paws in Angel territory, running around. 'If she did try setting her four paws on demon territory, I would scare her off, shed be flying up in the air, like a scared pigeon.' He thought, was a smirk over at the she-wolf. "Watcha gonna do?" He chuckled.

Offline ILoveYou

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • \_Into_Mevira_/
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2011, 02:06:42 am »
* she stepped into the demon territory fully and ran around * "wow this place is a dump!" *she played as she ran deeper into the territory giggling "What are you gonna do about it now huh?" she skidded to a stop laughing and stuck her tongue out and ran again-

Siggy by RowdyRocks909

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2011, 02:12:15 am »
raven stepped out of the shadows and snarled at the angel wolf "Get out NOW" she said and bared her teeth, her wings spread out, making her look bigger then she actually is. "or else" she said with a smirk, still in a threatening stance.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

BlueNote

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2011, 02:13:45 am »
OOC: Im Sorry! I had to give the computer to my brother, and I couldnt rp))

Kaim woke up and wondered what to do. She flapped her large wings once and took off. She loved to explore the territory. When the beta or Alpha asked what she had been doing, she had been 'Scouting'. Hehe... She thought, and flew north, towards the forest, maybe to stop for a quick bite to eat.

Offline ILoveYou

• Finest Floof
  • \_Into_Mevira_/
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2011, 02:14:32 am »
*she looked at her head tilted she looked at her* "Why?" *she questioned the she wolf and then she got in a  fighting stance and snarled the omega's fun side broke she was ready to fight-( and shes small shes the size of a teen)

Siggy by RowdyRocks909

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2011, 02:18:28 am »
raven bared her fangs and snapped her way with a lot of force "LEAVE!" she stalked closer still snarling "weakling!" she said as she snapped again. "this wolf would leave no matter what" she thought bitterly and snarled again, doing her best to do the job as alpha.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline ILoveYou

• Finest Floof
  • \_Into_Mevira_/
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2011, 02:21:31 am »
*she barked* "I wont leave until...I FEEL LIKE IT" the omega snapped back she was scared but she hid it she just hoped she would live she wasn't back out this time she needed to be brave for once - "Cant take some fun Mrs.alpha?" -she snapped a smirk on her face " I was just playing with one of your other wolves..:3"

Siggy by RowdyRocks909

BlueNote

« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2011, 02:27:14 am »
Kiam flew down to her favorite spot. The forest. She landed softly on a rock and thought. Kiam was debating hunting or patroling the borders. She decided to hunt-Much more fun. She leapt up in the air and looked below her for deer or rabbits.

Djstorm

« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2011, 02:28:53 am »
Ghost

Ghost kept on flying until he smelled another angel wolf in the air. He stopped in his tracks and followed the scent seeing a she-wolf going towards the forest. Not wanting to disturb, he followed her as silent as an owl.

Kane

Kane ran back in demon territory, seeing her alpha confront the weak omega. "Oh youre dead meat." He smirked, stalking past her and standing by his alpha. "Kill her now." He glanced over to her. "She doesn't deserve to live." Inside he felt pity for her, and he sulked, his head below his shoulder blades.

Offline ILoveYou

• Finest Floof
  • \_Into_Mevira_/
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2011, 02:32:40 am »
-she looked at the male and her eyes went to him she huffed and stood * "I dont want to fight..." -she sighed and walked back twords the angle territory her head hung low*

Siggy by RowdyRocks909