Author Topic: I learned what custom camera movements do the hard way, what happened?  (Read 1842 times)

Offline Nutmeg

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
I would of never figured it out if my friend wasn't on her laptop right next to my computer playing feralheart at the same time. When I was making emotes for taking pictures later, I found another file called moviecammovements or something like that. I clicked on it and I noticed that it looked a lot like emote page so I copied on of the listed movements like: Close Circle, pasted it and changed it name while changing its numbers as well. I tested it in feralheart and I saw what I though I was going to see: When I made a movie, and used that movement for ther camera, it was a new movement I have never seen before. I didn't publish it because I didn't have any reason to make a movie at the time so instead I came on the forums and asked all I wanted to know about custom camera movements. Questions like: Is it okay to post a movie with a custom camera? Can other people see it? What do the number mean in the code? I also asked why I've never heard of people doing this before, because I have heard of emote makers but not camera makers. I couldn't get any information on it because not a lot of people said they knew anything on it. When my friend came with her laptop so we could play side by side at the same time, I asked her to watch a published movie I was going to make so I could see what people saw in a custom camera movement. (before, I thought that people wouldn't see the actual movement and the camera was just in a fixed angle, that is what i guessed) My guess was wrong. It instead, by watching my movie on her laptop, was her charactor being showed, not mine who made the movie! I didn't understand at first, but by the spam I got after I posted it, I started to realize that everyone else who viewed my movie saw themself. They were screaming stalker at me! I was really scared I did something wrong, my friend though actually thought it was cool so she made her own custom camera movement and posted movies. Did I really do something wrong. It's not like I saw everyone, they just saw themself but I still don't know what is allowed. Someone who got really really mad at me said that they sent a report against me so I was actually really really scared something would happen. Would something happen?

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
Well I don't think it's not allowed, seem fine to me. No, nothing's going to happen, it was an accident and its not like its against the rules or anything. So you're fine.

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious