Author Topic: The Saved and The Fallen ~Accepting XAT Link! Maps will be remade in the future~  (Read 26498 times)

ForgottenMemory

We will be RPing on XAT for the time being. Wolfie will remake the maps when she has time.

http://xat.com/Kokonattsu

The grass grows a deep green, the sky is an endless blue ocean. There are many animals as you look around. You feel safe here. You see a white wolf with yellow as the sun eyes walk up to you. The wolf says, "Welcome. This is the place that I call home. I have allowed you to enter because you have had a really hard life. In this place, you are free to do what you choose to. This is the land of The Saved. If I see that you are causing many problems, I shall make you go to the place where it is the exact opposite, the land of the Fallen." The white wolf nodded to you before walking, "We are currently at war against The Fallen and we are in need of your help to fight against them. Come with me then, I shall show you to your den." You followed and were amazed by what you saw. Waterfalls, Oceans, Cherry Blossoms, Oaks, so many things you have never seen.

The deep green grass you saw when you were first allowed into The Saved pack's land is now a cracked desert like color. The trees are all dead and weepy and it is very eerie here. The blue sky is now a dark blue with many clouds. There is lightning without any rain. As you look around more, you see that there are many volcanoes, dead carcasses, and broken rifts. In some of the rift's there is water but it isn't very plentiful. As you are looking around a calm voice speaks to you. "Hello, Fallen one. Welcome to my land. It's the opposite of what you are accustomed to isn't it? For me, this place is better than the Saved's land." A dark gray she-wolf with purple eyes and markings jumped out of a tree. You thought 'How couldn't I have seen her?' The she-wolf seemed to read your mind and said, "You couldn't see me because this is my land. I know all of it's secrets. I command it. Now, since you have become one of The Fallen, you shall learn this land's secrets." The she-wolf's voice turned cold, "Since it is that white wolf's fault we are here. Would you agree to fighting against it and its sense of peace?" You simply nodded. The she-wolf's voice seemed as if it was a sigh, "Follow me then. I will take you to where we stay, as of right now." She lead you to a place where there were many fallen dead trees big enough for many animals to fit into each.

Rules
1. No godmodding, powerplaying, or anything else like that.
2. You can start fights with whomever you wish, if they don't want to accept there wishes. ( ex. If they are like "Blah walked away from the fight that began with Blarg.")
3. Type at least two sentences in each post.
4. If you aren't going to be on for longer than a week, please say. If you don't tell say your not going to be on, it's okay. Just begin posting again and your back in. If you need a little synopsis of what happened just ask.
5. You can be anything. This includes : Demon,Angel,Undead,Vampire, etc. Animals
6. Don't fight in OOC chat, please.
7. No more than five characters please.
8. You can curse, but keep it to a minimum.
9. It's all animals by the way.
10. Make your character look like your picture as much as you can.  

The Saved

Leaders:
Alpha Male-
Alpha Female- Elyon || Sukira

Co-Leaders:
Beta Male-
Beta Female-

Co-Leaders in training/
Delta Male-
Delta Female-

Patrollers/Sentinels-

Elders(old animals)-

Hunters-

Shaman (Spiritual Healer) - Angel || -angel-
Healers (Healer with no spiritual connection/ helps the shaman)-

Messangers/Scouts-

Warriors/Fighters-Wrath || Leelan

Young Watcher-

Unranked Wolves/Subordinates-

Omega-

Apprentice(Training for a rank):

Younglings-

~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Fallen
Leaders:
Alpha Male- None // You may apply, but I doubt you're get it. Wolfie wants to go along with her story (she made a story of this with me) of meeting the person she cared about when she gets killed x3. You can be the person, just ask wolfie :P. ((she told me to say this <3))
Alpha Female- Escape || Kittysauris/wolfierawr

Co-Leaders:
Beta Male- Shade || Nightmarewolf
Beta Female-

Co-Leaders in training:
Delta Male-
Delta Female-

Patrollers/Sentinels-  

Elders(old animals)-

Hunters-

Shaman (Spiritual Healer) -
Healers (Healer with no spiritual connection/ helps the shaman)-

Messangers/Scouts-
Mila || xMikax

Warriors/Fighters- Shadowlight || Emberflame

Young Watcher-

Unranked Wolves/Subordinates-Rebecca || FlatSoda

Omega- Kayan || ForgottenMemory  

Apprentice(Training for a rank):

Younglings-

Rank Name Endings
TS= The Saved
TF= The Fallen
A= Alpha
B= Beta
D= Delta
P= Patrollers
E= Elders
H= Hunters
S=Shaman
SH= Healer
M= Messenger/Scouts
F= Warriors/Fighters
YW= Young Watcher
UR=Unranked/Subordinates
O= Omega
AP= Apprentice
Y= Young
FM= Forum Mod.

Joining Form
Name:
Username:
Age in human years (ex. 18):
Pack:
Personality:(doesn't have to be in sentences):
Past/History:
What would you do if someone cared about your character/how to get your character to care for someone:
Picture (can be a link): (Describe the character if you don't have a picture):
Other:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 11:38:11 pm by Kittenx3 »

ForgottenMemory

Name: Kayan
Username: ForgottenMemory
Age in human years: 16
Species: 50% Vampire 50% Demon wolf
Pack: The Fallen
Personality:(doesn't have to be in sentences): Happy, Caring, Loving, Playful
Past/History:Kayan was forced into slavery by her parents. Her happy attitude remained with her even though she was maltreated. She met Escape while she was within the Saved. She helped Escape plan the murders without the knowledge of the Alpha of the Saved. The alpha figured it out when it found the plans on the ground with Kayan and Escape's handwriting on it instead of just Escape's. It sent Kayan to the Fallen's land and Escape was not very happy with her since she was the spy for her. She is also the exact opposite of Escape pretty much.
What would you do if someone cared about your character/how to get your character to care for  someone: She would be happy and would get to know that animal. You have to be the opposite of her,
rude,cold,uncaring, but you would still have to be playful.
Picture (can be a link): (Describe the character if you don't have a picture): [[Hey wolfie, I'm uploading it on your dev kay? I know you won't care <3.]] http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/182/9/9/kk_by_wolfisaurisrexx3-d3kpk94.jpg
Other:
Theme Song- Umbrella Beach and Vanilla Twilight both by Owl City
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 09:03:57 pm by Kittenx3 »

Offline wolfierawr

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Name: Escape
Username: Kittysauris
Age in human years: 19
Species: 1/2 angel || 1/2 demon wolf
Pack: The Fallen
Personality:(doesn't have to be in sentences): Cold, Uncaring, Random, Insane, Unpredictable, Untrustworthy, Murderous, Intelligent, Calm
Past/History: Her life was full of pain. Her parents abused her. Her brothers and sisters tried to kill her. Everyone around her died of sickness. The one animal she became close to lost his mind and killed himself. She began to think that heaven wasn't real and she just stopped speaking to anyone. She was welcomed into the land of The Saved and began to speak again, but she killed a whole pack of animals there. She became the first one sent into the land of The Fallen, therefore she became the alpha. She learned how to control the land and can cause things to happen. She is also beginning to go after her family. Every single one of them that hurt her. She is killing them one by one. Since they cannot see her, they just think that they got killed by infection of a wound, but they find it weird that her scent is around the body but they think she was a guardian. How wrong they were. She is the exact opposite. All the ones she killed that were alive in the official world (the real world) are sent to her domain, Fallen's territory. What happens to them is up to her.
What would you do if someone cared about your character/how to get your character to care for someone: She wouldn't care. Her heart was killed. She doesn't believe in that emotion anymore. || It would take alot of patience and someone who would care about her. It would also take someone who could destroy that void within her.
Picture (can be a link): (Describe the character if you don't have a picture): http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/181/6/b/char_by_wolfisaurisrexx3-d3kkbnz.jpg
Other: Theme song:
Within Temptation - Murder (lyrics)

OR

Within Temptation - Fire And Ice

Note: Lina stop using my Dev to put up your picts. And it isn't fair that your pictures get faved and mine get dissed... -emo corner-
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 08:39:29 pm by wolfie »

ForgottenMemory

@wolfie Why couldn't you put it on the forum? You did it before >.>'' and now since you said that I shall upload everything on your devi Cai

Offline wolfierawr

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
@Lina(Kittenx3) I just noticed we put "Unranked Wolves" change it please x3? and whatever Lina IDC just don't delete my world drawing .3.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Name: Elyon
ForumUser:Sukira
Age in human years: 5
Species: 1/2 winged, 1/2 spirit
Pack: Saved
Personality:(doesn't have to be in sentences): She is caring and loyal, sweet and has a huge soft spot for pups, would fight to the death to protect her loved ones, and her pack.
Past/History: She does not really tell, because she cant really remember anything, other then her family dieing in a fire
What would you do if someone cared about your character/how to get your character to care for someone: She would try to hide (almost said hi XD) her emotions towards the other, if she liked someone or someone liked her. to get her to care? she already cares for every wolf that is in her pack
Other: Theme: (her real dream, her personality is how she ACTS not how she really feels XD you need to be friends with her, close friends to know why this song fits):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYy1eppd1Z8&feature=related

other theme: Cant take me

I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Nightmarewolf

Name: Shade
Username: Nightmarewolf
Age in human years (ex. 18): 3
Species: 75% demon, 15% vampire, 100% evil
Pack: Fallen
Rank: Beta (if not, i will go for whatever you choose, im not picky)
Personality:(doesn't have to be in sentences): Secretive, has a short fuse, dark, ragefull, revengefull
Past/History: Shade used to be in a small pack but after he was abused by his perants he attempted to run away. His mother tried to kill him, leaving a heart shaped scar on his cheek, Shade ran as far away as he could from his perants, growing up alone, he learned to live for long periods of time without food or water, explaining the ribs on his sides sticking out. After he grew up, Shade turned to a life of darkness, murdering any who are not of his own. Shade spends countless hours secluded from others plotting revenge on his pack, and perants. But after his secrets were revealed to the saved, he murdered those who knew. The white wolf found out shortly and he was then banished to the fallen land where he helps in the fight against the saved. Although his secrets of revenge have been revealed, Shade still vows to one day get revenge on his family.
What would you do if someone cared about your character/how to get your character to care for someone: fight for them even if it means death. show them you care for them.
Picture (can be a link): (Describe the character if you don't have a picture): Black with a dark purple tail stripe and dark purple mane, part of it over one eye. Ribs always sticking out. Blue eyes that turn a glowing silver in the night
Other: i may not be on for a while, my laptop was taken away so i have to use the family computer, which is so old it cant handle the graphics, and doesnt have my presets
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 11:20:43 am by Khai »

ForgottenMemory

Okay. <3 Wolfie said you can be Beta. Be glad she is nice :P x3.

Offline Frostpaw860

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Professional Dork
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr Blog
Name: Mila
ForumUser:xMikax
Age in human years: 15
Species: 50% Angel  50% Demon wolf
Pack: The fallen
Personality:(doesn't have to be in sentences):Clever,confused,angry,kind, a little crazy.
Past/History:Mila was upset with her father one day, she decided to kill him to keep him from harming her sister. But she made one mistake, she killed her sister instead of her father by accident. In that action she was then on, one of the Fallen. She soon disred to seek revenge on her father and The Saved. Later she killed her father, now she wants to destroy The Saved ones, for never understanding her.
What would you do if someone cared about your character/how to get your character to care for someone: She would test them to see if the "Truely" care about her...if not, she would ignore them or kill them. If they did she wouldn't harm them in anyway and tell them her deepest secrets.

Other: Theme song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zce1QaicJTs&feature=related
Army of Me [Sucker Punch Remix]- Bjork (feat. Skunk Anansie)
I'll just post it again :3

.|.For The Team.|.
.::Only active on the Forums::.

Nightmarewolf

;)wait, wolfie said I could be beta or someone else??? i'm just making sure so i dont get confused