Author Topic: Serpent River Pack [CLOSED]  (Read 11401 times)

Offline IvyWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Rave rave rave~
    • View Profile
Re: Serpent River Pack [High Ranks Avaliable] Map is Finished
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2011, 09:01:33 am »
Malin

Mate: None
Personality: Malin is a very smiley and happy SRW To be around. Although she is shy when she first meets someone, she will easly warm up to them. She is very protective over Close friends, but not her family, and she thinks her family is tough enough to fend for themselves. She doesn't like to mention her past alot, but would be happy to talk a little about it. Malin is always rooting for a adventure to go on, But when she does, she wants to take the safe route. She is careful about following people she doesn't really know, as she thinks they could be tricking her. Malin rarley gets Sad and Angry and she normally takes serious matters calmly and seriously, as she is very loyal to the pack.
In-Game Username: IvyWolf
Forum Username: Maddie
Time Zone: Greenwhich mean time/British Summer time
Roleplay Sample: Malin bounced up in excitement. "Adventure? Oh boy!" She squeeled. She LOVED Adventures. "When are we going? Who with?! Oooh, Sorry, I'm just so excited!" She squeeled, blushing a little in embarrassment. She wandered off to go find something to do, whilst she waited. What could she do at this hour..? She sighed. It was a little boring that they wasn't going on the adventure right now. She climbed a tree and sat, wondering to herself. "I wonder if we're going up a mountain, or going to a more dangerous place.." She pondered, her face confused but excited still. "Pah, Who cares, we're going on a adventure, how exciting!" She squeeled. [/left]
I hope its all ok. ^^

Offline ToastGhost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2011, 12:46:44 pm »
o.o I had absolutely no idea this was still active. I figured it was dead....e.e

It kinda was.  I was woefully lazy with my leadership of it.  Then I buckled down and finished the map.  Now all I need to do is advertise more.

Malin

Personality: Malin is a very smiley and happy SRW To be around. Although she is shy when she first meets someone, she will easly warm up to them. She is very protective over Close friends, but not her family, and she thinks her family is tough enough to fend for themselves. She doesn't like to mention her past alot, but would be happy to talk a little about it. Malin is always rooting for a adventure to go on, But when she does, she wants to take the safe route. She is careful about following people she doesn't really know, as she thinks they could be tricking her. Malin rarley gets Sad and Angry and she normally takes serious matters calmly and seriously, as she is very loyal to the pack.
In-Game Username: IvyWolf
Forum Username: Maddie
Time Zone: Greenwhich mean time/British Summer time
Roleplay Sample: Malin bounced up in excitement. "Adventure? Oh boy!" She squeeled. She LOVED Adventures. "When are we going? Who with?! Oooh, Sorry, I'm just so excited!" She squeeled, blushing a little in embarrassment. She wandered off to go find something to do, whilst she waited. What could she do at this hour..? She sighed. It was a little boring that they wasn't going on the adventure right now. She climbed a tree and sat, wondering to herself. "I wonder if we're going up a mountain, or going to a more dangerous place.." She pondered, her face confused but excited still. "Pah, Who cares, we're going on a adventure, how exciting!" She squeeled. [/left]
I hope its all ok. ^^

Welcome to the pack, Maddie!  Don't forget to download the map and check out the territory.  If you want me to show you around, let me know.

Offline IvyWolf

• Rave rave rave~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2011, 03:51:28 pm »
Thanks very much! ^^

Offline ToastGhost

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2011, 12:12:35 am »
Announcement

We are now allied with Crescent Miles Cheetah Tribe.  If in the course of our role play we encounter trouble, we can count on them to assist.  We are also expected to aid them if they need us.  From now on, the killing and consumption of any Cheetah will be cause for banishment or death, as it is for cannibalism.

Also, I think I will begin activity checks.  No role playing is needed, though it can occur.  Saturdays would probably be best between 1 and 5 pm Central Standard Time (-6 hours).  If this time conflicts with anything, let me know, and I'll make a better time frame.

Offline IvyWolf

• Rave rave rave~
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2011, 05:15:35 am »
1-5pm is fine for me, I'm online most of the time Aha xD

Offline ToastGhost

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2011, 05:25:43 am »
That's good.  And the same thing here.  I'm online almost constantly.

Offline courtneyrc

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • courtneyrc
    • View Profile
    • courtneyrc on deviantART
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2011, 01:21:47 pm »
Name: Court
Personality: Court is a fun bubbly personality. She is very caring of her pack mates and will do anything to keep them safe. Although she is very nice she can be agressive if threatened. Otherwise, if you wanna make friends with her just say hi!
In-Game Username: courtneyrc
Forum Username: Courtney
Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone
Roplay example: Court wandered threw the large dark forest quickly and quietly. She would turn every few moments to check if she was being followed by a wolf, that would be a threat to her. Her long legs took her quickly arcoss the soft terrain of the forest. Her heart was pounding quickly from excustion, she needed to rest, but this was not an option, she had to find a pack in order to survive. Suddenly she came across a pack at its densite, she skidded to  stop, and her eyes widen like a deer in the headlights. What would this pack do to her, where they nice  or where they agressive? Only one way to find out, she had to get closer.

courtneyrc.deviantart.com

Offline ToastGhost

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2011, 01:34:13 pm »
Name: Court
Personality: Court is a fun bubbly personality. She is very caring of her pack mates and will do anything to keep them safe. Although she is very nice she can be agressive if threatened. Otherwise, if you wanna make friends with her just say hi!
In-Game Username: courtneyrc
Forum Username: Courtney
Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone
Roplay example: Court wandered threw the large dark forest quickly and quietly. She would turn every few moments to check if she was being followed by a wolf, that would be a threat to her. Her long legs took her quickly arcoss the soft terrain of the forest. Her heart was pounding quickly from excustion, she needed to rest, but this was not an option, she had to find a pack in order to survive. Suddenly she came across a pack at its densite, she skidded to  stop, and her eyes widen like a deer in the headlights. What would this pack do to her, where they nice  or where they agressive? Only one way to find out, she had to get closer.

I'm sorry, Courtney, but right now we're only accepting Serpent River Wolves that are already in the pack.
If you still want to join, please post an application both here and at the species thread, located here.

Offline Bri-Lanie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2011, 09:20:02 pm »
I got on today but no one else was on....

Offline Samili

• Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • My loved one was taken Away. Revenge Time >3
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2011, 01:53:49 pm »
Did u ever say that I could join?
My in-game Charries: Akeli, Brooke, Rosepetal, Adendei H, Samili, and Tourniquet TEC. Yes am Samili in-Game!
My loved one took another mate, He said he "loved" me, and this is what I get Betrayel, Love is fake on this game. Now its time for revenge. ~~Once upon a time I was falling in love, Now am only falling apart, Nothing I can Say~~