Author Topic: Serpent River Pack [CLOSED]  (Read 11200 times)

Offline Bri-Lanie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Serpent River Pack [High Ranks Avaliable]
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2011, 01:43:12 am »
Caspian

Mate: None
Personality: Caspian is a very kind wolf. He is usually very calm and rational, though can get a bit of a temper when dealing with overly rude or arrogant wolves. He's a great fighter, and can really be very aggressive in a battle situation. He's a large wolf, for his species, and really isn't a very fast runner. Though what he lacks in speed, he makes up for in stamina. Caspian loves pups and would make a good father despite the fact that he can sometimes be a bit too overprotective of those he cares for. Caspian has always preferred the thrill of battle over the quiet patience that hunting requires and it shows when he does hunt.
In-Game Username: Bri-Lanie
Forum Username: BriLanie
Roleplay Sample: Caspian lay on a cold rock. He was a few feet in the air, the large rock giving him extra height to survey the territory. His pale blue eyes glanced over the forest and grass, searching for signs of intruders or prey. Caspian was cautious sometimes, but he didn't show it much. After seeing nothing of interest on the horizon, Caspian layed his head on his paws and yawned, his expression a bit drowsy. All of a sudden, a bird burst from the trees in a cacophonous song of screeches and caws. Caspian cocked his head slightly, wondering what had frightened the bird. Just as the thought left Caspian's mind, he glimpsed a wolf's tail disappearing behind the trees. Curious, Caspian stood and jumped off the rock, landing without a sound on the soft grass. Caspian began to pad silently in the direction of what he believed to be an intruder. As he neared the tree where he had seen the tail, a loud snarl sounded behind him. Whirling towards the sound, Caspian had turned just in time to see a scrawny female wolf launch herself at him. The female was a deep brown color with speckles of silver. Yelping in surprise as he was tackled by the intruder, Caspian hurried to his feet before she could launch another attack. He growled, the sound coming from deep within his throat. Caspian was attempting to warn the female before he counterattacked. Caspian didn't like to fight opponents that were smaller or weaker than him unless he absolutely had too. When the female lunged again, Caspian stopped his warning growl and dodged, quickly pivoting on his hind legs and pushing the female's shoulder with his brute strength. The female fell on the ground with a sickening thud. Caspian was on her in seconds, pinning her down with his front foot and bending down to look at her. "Leave" He said in a howrse growl. He took his paw off of her and snapped, near her face. The female picked herself up off the ground and crouched down in front of Caspian, seeming to want to fight more. Caspian rushed her, and she stumbled as she dodged. Caspian snapped again and the female got up. She glared at Caspian before turning and taking off further into the forest. Caspian ran after her for a minute or two, then turned back in the direction of camp, preparing to inform the alpha of the occurrence.[/left]

Offline ToastGhost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2011, 02:59:19 am »
Hey, BriLani.  What rank do you want for Caspian?  Would Centurion be alright?

Offline Bri-Lanie

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2011, 03:11:53 am »
Centurion would be awesome! Thanks!

Offline KuririLove

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2011, 03:59:39 pm »
Ffff- mkay. .n.'''

Offline ToastGhost

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2011, 01:27:27 am »
Working on the map still.

Need to replace all the objects on it with ones in their own folder.  Fun.

Also, role play will start sometime in February, depending on if there are enough people.  I'll try to get the map up before then.

LarkPash

Re: Serpent River Pack [High Ranks Avaliable] Map is Finished
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2011, 12:58:14 pm »
I love the detail in this pack and how thought out you've made it Toast. Are you the same Toast from IT?

I am interested in taking part, but for one issue...I have yet to download a map! I swear I'm not an idiot! I just don't know where to start. XD Have had no reason to download one. I used to all the time on IT. Never attempted to on FH because I wasn't active until just recently.

If I can get past the map scenario I will probably join. The cogs in my head are spinning.

Offline ToastGhost

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2011, 01:29:12 pm »
I love the detail in this pack and how thought out you've made it Toast. Are you the same Toast from IT?

I am interested in taking part, but for one issue...I have yet to download a map! I swear I'm not an idiot! I just don't know where to start. XD Have had no reason to download one. I used to all the time on IT. Never attempted to on FH because I wasn't active until just recently.

If I can get past the map scenario I will probably join. The cogs in my head are spinning.

Thank you, Larkspur!  And I don't think so.  I've just joined ITr, and haven't been on all that much.

As for downloading maps, it's easy.  Simply place the files downloaded into the exports folder, and you're good to go.

I hope you decide to join!

LarkPash

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2011, 12:16:56 am »
I talked to Drake in game and come to find out its not my stupidity stopping me from downloading. XD My exports folder is AWOL and it appears I have to reinstall the game.  :-\

Offline ToastGhost

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2011, 02:24:12 am »
Oh, that sucks.  Sorry about that.

Offline Bri-Lanie

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2011, 02:50:02 am »
o.o I had absolutely no idea this was still active. I figured it was dead....e.e