Author Topic: Rockys Pride ( accepting expeirnced Lit. rpers after glitch)  (Read 2565 times)

Offline rocky

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Rocky and the pic are copyrighted to me, DONOT use
    • View Profile
[Well many of you may know of Rockys pride. We have been around for about 8 Months.Now i know this post may not be as fancy as the other pride advertisements out there however i can tell you a little about the pride and hope you decide on joining. We are a long term, realistic, literate pride who are very active and have alot of personality, unique backgrounds and are a very close knit loving family. (Must be able to downlode maps, link will be given out personally)

History: Rocky  and his two brothers Drake and Ahidi were the three sons of the mighty King Augustus, rocky the choosen heir to the throne,the pride was a very powerful pride, filled with tradition,honor, pride and love, however darkness lurked within the family. Augustus brother claw (cladius) was always a bit on the sketchy side,however,none expected him to pull off what he did,except there father julius who was the former king, you see in rockys family the lions are mainly a orange,tawny, or yellow color, however somtimes a lion is born with a brown pelt in which making him a bit eery, which made julius no not to make claw king, making augustus heir and making claw feel over looked.well anyway when rocky and his brothers were about 6 months, Claw killed Augustus   in a very sneaky way and in turn  chaseing his nephews off, after about two years Rocky meet up with his cub hood friend jarei, who was the daughter of axler the leader of a reefugee pride who was friends with aug and setup rocky and jarei to be betrothed, she told rocky about what happen to the pride and convinced him to come back ,though  the three brothers were to reluctant to return to face there past they new they had to go back and restore there familys honor, in which they went back to take there place and rocky take his place as king.So they killed claw and took there place, rocky as king,drake as his second in command ,but the brother ahidi who was the only brown lion of the litter left the pridelands for un-known reasons, also a group of lionesses who followed claw were banished to the outlands, Now the pride is back to the former glory,fluorshing poweful mighty and filled with pride, rocky and jarei as king and queen with cubs of there own.

The pride is lead by rocky,hes the king,the top guy, he controls the ins and outs of the pride,basically the whole thing,then theres his brother drake who is basically second in command.Then theres rockys queen jarei,she has some what power and say in the pride,she controls the lionesses and helps council things in the pride when rockys not around.Then theres two main lionesses juna and alaira ,who are councils for the king also junas lead huntress and alairas lead protector .After the head members we have about 18 other lionesses in the pride and a few of rocky and jareis cubs.

Rules:

1. No males allowed unless there related, Alot of people have a hard time trying to understand why we do this, but when me and ahidi were cubs our fathers pride was set up that way,females are allowed to have mates outside the maps and cubs however.But by lessing outside males helps create order in the pride.

2.Never disrespect the king or any other members in the pride.This will result in you being exiled from the pride if  pushed to a ceartin extent.

3.Dont go agianst the pride or cause any sort of treason, if theres an issue you bring it up to those in charge

4. Must live in the us or uk and be active.Its nothing personal but its to hard to rp when you cant understand one another, and activeness is important, if your not active itll result in being kicked out,if you apply tell me your time zone so i can give you the proper hours of rp .

5. No god moding,we rp in a semi relastic style,were like a lion king style meaning we act some what like how the charcters do but we dont follow the movie or anything along those lines.
 Some stories and rps may seem related however.

6. no secrets,lies,or drama, if you have an issue your bring it up, regardless who its about,well settle it to bring peace agian

7.Maturity,thats a big thing in this pride hands down.

8. Dont invite anyone on your own, any new members you would like to join the pride you ask my permission

9.Lionesses are allowed cubs but they must leave as teens if males, females can stay threw out there lives, your allowed a mate outside the map if you wish however he cannot join-though this law is flexable-

10. Must be a literate experienced active rper

11.Donot give the link out to anyone w.o my and/or jareis permission, if you have a friend that would like to join,direct them to me or jarei

------------------------
Now i know the pride may seem like a stickler to get into but in all honestly were filled with alot of family history.Were one of the only prides to stick together for as long as we did.The important theme about us is family, we are one thats our motto , once you enter the pride and you really rp with us, youll see what im talking about.Thats why activeness is important,so you can grow and be one with the pride.

-Positions

*theres no actaul postions besides the ones i listed at top of whose in charge,however if theres any talent or such you would like to bring up feel free to tell me or my queen.Well see what we can do for you or if you want to be one of the cubs for a lioness.Also typical postions such as hunters and guards,( though the males do most of the patroling) theres also story tellers, medcince lions.

-We are also looking for the outlander pride,
 outlanders can be your charcter with your own story however you must follow the storyline of the outlanders.

Whisper to ,rocky ,shiekra (thats the queen rockys mate) for any questions about the pride or to join, please submit a sample of your rping style down low with your charcs pic and info such as age history personality, and such.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 01:14:40 pm by frankie »

Offline Lara5000

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Rockys Pride ( accepting expeirnced Lit. rpers after glitch)
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 01:45:00 pm »
I would like to join but i dont live in the uk or usa but i speak english very good can i still join???

Offline B311A

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 08:24:00 am »
Hey rocky, I just wanted to know if i could join your pride too <3 ox :3 :-*

Silverwing600

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 08:33:29 pm »
Click for Image
Username: Jahara
Name: Asmara
Personality:
Asmara is a gentle, caring lioness. She believes that the pride must always come before the individual and will do anything in her power to help someone in need. She is fierce in battle and will kill to protect her family.
History:
(Is it possible for me to rp it? it's far to long to write out)
RP Sample:
Asmara's soft green eyes flutter open to see the bright orange sun climbing over the horizon. She yawned, her jaws parting to reveal her gleaming white teeth and climbed slowly to her paws, working out the kinks in her muscles as she stretched. Padding past the other members of her pride she climbed out into the fresh morning air and took a deep breath. 'Another good morning' she thought cheerfully.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2012, 10:01:21 pm »
Could I join soon?

Offline Kula

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Chickenmanfunnypants
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2012, 02:38:31 am »
Rocky's Pride Appie

Ill have a pic up soon :)
Also, I do not live in the US or UK, Im an aussie but Im on everyday.

I'd be very interesting in being in or even leader of the outlanders. And I've also got suggestions about the names.. Outlanders seem too TLK. To me if you want to be original you could use something more like the Shadowlanders or the Lonelanders. Just a suggestion :3

Username-Kula
Name-Vesla
Age-4
Gender-Female

RolePlaySample-The grass swayed gently in the wind, Veslas ears twitched and flickered as birds chirped and sung along with the breezy wind. Sweet summer air lifted into her nose as her paws sunk into the soft earth making a perfect mould "Vesla" Someone was calling her "Vesla!" The calls became more urgent as they sounded again. This Time she spun around in search of the being "VESLA!!" Vesla yelped and jumped up 2 feet in the air with claws unsheathed "What?!" Yelling in a panic and ready to fight. Before her eyes stood a very confused looking pride-mate. Vesla glanced around at the dingy, barren place she so dispised and called her home..Sighing she then realised.                    It was just a dream.
Personality- Mysterious, head strong fierce and stubborn. A true leader. Vesla lives by the following statment. "A lion belongs to their pride"
History- Always been an outcast. Vesla knows little about her past. She only knows that there was many a blood shed and darkness looming over her.

Offline Denio

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • Samili
    • RedsMemories
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2012, 01:06:36 pm »
If you are literate you would know how to spell better and use proper grammar.  Just saying.

Offline Kula

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Chickenmanfunnypants
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2012, 09:16:15 pm »
Sorry the appie was a lil bit of a fail, I was super rushed and couldn't pass up the oppertunity to join this awesome pride :) I would've forgot, dam memory :3