Author Topic: E|R|N|T|E|M|O|N|D| (MEMBERS NEEDED!)  (Read 4107 times)

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
E|R|N|T|E|M|O|N|D| (MEMBERS NEEDED!)
« on: July 09, 2011, 06:59:34 pm »
Erntemond is German for "Harvest Moon"

A wood where the wind dances at dawn
Where the dragon sleeps in blue, and wakes in crimson,
Where the glowing orb of the moon is glazed in red,
and the constant beating of the drum echoes in the night.

-None So Far-

"Oh, hello there!"
"I'm Nina, the clan's leader and fonder. Great to meet you! You see, A long long time ago, my great great uncle Lucario formed a clan called Emeraldclan, which you might have heard of today. He then handed it down to another before dying. I've now mustered all my courage, because I wanted to bring back his blood into a clan. So I've created Erntemond to bring back my family's line."

"So I found a strange, but peaceful wood sitting by a beautiful lake, and it had the most fascinating moon I've ever seen! It looked just like the harvest moon, but it stayed the same each night. I decided to take the unclaimed land for my own and created a clan named "Erntemond"

Three strikes = Three warnings = Your out!
(After breaking any three of these rules and recieving three warnings, you will be kicked out of the clan)

This is a good/benevolent clan. That means no evil-doing characters, which would be kicked out of the clan roleplay wise.

Absolutely NO Godmodding/Autohitting

Godmodding ruins the fun for characters and roleplayers alike. It makes the roleplay unfair and less exciting. It might be fun for you, but definately not for others. This is one of the most important rules in gameplaying. Autohitting occurs when your character immediately attacks, not attempts to attack, another character. This is prohibited as it also ruins the fun in roleplays.

Keep your posts descriptive!

As a member of the clan, it is recommended that you are an experienced roleplayer. We like descriptive, long, interesting posts, not dull, short, and get-it-over-with posts. Keep the roleplay interesting; allow people to crank your thinking gears and help them to keep their thinking gears going to. We all like a thorough, happy roleplay :D

Keep swearing and gore to a minimum, and no mature content/subjects!

Swearing is something not fully prohibited. It expresses a character's personality. A little gore does keep the roleplay descriptive, too, but please, no stomach-churning action or a bucketload of swearing, for the sake of more sensative people, and our appetites. Thanks. Also, no mature content! <- Enough said here!

INGAME/CHARACTER RULES

Allowed Species
Big Cats (Cheetahs, Lions, Tigers, Servals, Etc)
Hyenas and Aardwolves
Undomesticated Dogs (Dingos, African Wild Dogs)
Wolves
Certain Hybrids (Dog/Wolf, etc.)
Certain Mythical Beasts (Gryphons, Chimeras, home-made species)

Note: If you have a character you want to apply that is your own species, make sure to show me their species description page first!

No Crazy Super Powers!

Please, if your character's gonna have a super power, no crazy ones! Keep the abilities to a few telepathical skills, no lazer-from-the-eyes or shooting beams from the mouth! Maybe a bit stronger or faster than others? But no super speed or superstrength! Leave that for the marvel characters!

You EARN your rank!

As you know, it's obvious that currently there is no beta, or second in command! Don't fret about trying to get that rank first; you've got to earn it! You start out with your average rank, and whoever has grown worthy enough to gain the responsibility of a high rank gets it!

Respect Your Superiors!

That's right! You need to respect the higher ranks for their jobs and authority! This means a few big things; no attacking other clans alone or in groups without the leader's orders, attacking each other, or disrespecting your superiors!

The ALPHA

The clan's leader. Is responsible for deciding orders, appointing the beta and high ranks, and holding meetings. They have the highest authority of the clan and thus also have the greatest responsibilities. After an Alpha retires, dies, or steps down from their rank, the beta is usually appointed the new alpha

The BETA

Second in command, the Beta holds responsibility for calling the clan to meetings, leading attacks, and giving certain orders. They are also responsible for taking care of the clan if the Alpha is absent or injured. This rank is an honorable, yet large duty as only those who are worthy of this rank recieve it. After the alpha retires from their rank, the beta is given the duty as the new Alpha.

Lead Rank

Lead "_"s are the most skilled and experienced of a specific rank. These leads come from a variety of ranks; shamans, knights, nurses, and officers. It is from these ranks that the beta is appointed from. Usually a lead earns their rank from hard work, experience, skill, loyalty, and respect for their jobs in the clan. Once the beta becomes the new alpha, a lead is chosen from one of the ranks as the new beta.

Knights

Warriors to the Erntemond Clan, they are responsible for defending the clan in wars, rescuing captive members, and carrying out dangerous orders for the clan's benefit. They are the skilled fighters of the clan and are one of the easiest ranks to earn.

Shamans

The clan's healers and skilled medicine-holders, they are experienced in practicing ways to heal wounds and injuries, and have great knowledge in botany and other plants. They are one of the respected ranks of the clan, but are the hardest to earn as it takes years of practice.

Nurses

The Cub-watchers and assistants to shamans, Nurses are babysitters to offspring and young members of the clan, aswell as supervising the birth of a litter to make sure that nothing goes wrong. They have the strongest hides to handle even the roudiest of young to keep them safe and in line.

Officers

Patrollers to the territory borders, Officers defend the clan territory from enemies. They are also responsible for keeping an eye on suspicious characters and to alert the clan of intruders. They are greatly respected for their jobs and valiant work to keep the clan territory safe.

Messangers

The most unsafe and respected of the ranks, there is only one messanger at a time, who is responsible for carrying out news between Erntemond and other clans, and recieving words, either for or against the clan's benefit. Because of their bravery, they are the highest respected of the casual ranks, but are not appointed to any higher ranks in their lifetime.

Apprentices

A minor rank given to younger members in training. They are also aquired a mentor of any rank to train them for that specific rank. Once they complete their training, they are given the rank that they have been training for.

APPLICATION

Code: [Select]
-150x150 Photo here-

-Name Here-
[size=7pt]-Ingame Username Here-[/size]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b] Please choose from one of the casual ranks, or put none if you are a cub
[b]Roleplay Sample:[/b]
Note: Be sure to pute your application in code so that it will be easier for my to add it! Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 07:11:44 pm by WarriorMoo »
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
Re: E|R|N|T|E|M|O|N|D| (New Clan, members needed)
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 09:05:18 pm »

Alpha

Nina
WarriorMoo
Species: Bengal Tiger

Beta

---

Knights

Lead Knight

-------

Melody
Silhouette
Species: Timber Wolf

Shamans

Lead Shaman

-----

Vridia
Freak_90
Species: Likano Lion

Nurses

Lead Nurse

-----

---

Officers

Lead Officer

-----

---

Messanger

Wounds
Flatsoda
Species: "Different"

[size=9]ALLIES AND ENEMIES[/size]
[size=9]This is a list of Erntemond's allies and enemies;
those who we share a bond with
and those who swear to break our bonds.[/size]

ALLIES

Emeraldclan

V.I.L.L.O.N.

NUETRAL

---

ENEMIES

---
[/color]

THE TERRITORY

The Ernte Woods

Download it here!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 11:12:57 pm by WarriorMoo »
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline Silhouette

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 05:34:34 pm »
[IMG]http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss266/Whitefang2331/Littlewolf1.png[/IMG]
Melody
[size=7pt]Silhouette[/size]
[b]Gender: Female
[/b]Age: Adult
[b]Rank:[/b] Knight

I decided to enter Melody instead of Fate. I put the RP sample below rather than in the code box so that it would not stretch the box.

Melody
Silhouette
Roleplay Sample: Melody stalked out of the portal and swung her head up to the warm moonlit sky. She felt somewhat relieved to be on her own again. After spending three years in cramped uncomfortable quarters, she had come to enjoy traveling alone, nerve wracking as it might have been. The nights were dangerous, long, and cold. Her tounge felt like leather and was sticking to the roof of her mouth. With no alternative water source, she made a vain effort to find ground water, clawing at the earth's surface. Before long, she was up to her shoulders in a hole, face dusted with equally dry soil. Feeling more exhausted than before, she headed out to a lone tree and dropped at its trunk with a loud huff. It was still too hot to get very far, even at night, and for the next week she would endure on like this, finding what little water she could, and resting in the cover of the trees that sparsely dotted the landscape.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 05:41:15 pm by Silhouette »

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 08:28:38 pm »

Melody has been added!

Thanks for joining, Sil. See you there! :3
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
Re: E|R|N|T|E|M|O|N|D| (MEMBERS NEEDED)
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 05:06:41 pm »
*Sigh* Bump!..
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2011, 05:49:57 pm »
boop. o-o

-Wounds-
-Flatsoda-
Roleplay Sample: Wounds padded silently,heading for a small rock-outcropping that she could look out yonder.
A soothing breeze ruffled her pelt,sending a chill throughout her body.
The autumn moon took on an orange color,casting her shadow down from the trail she padded.
Her milky-blue eyes were squinted as she tried to make out the ferns and trees infront of her.
Her night vision was poor,being the 'Different'.
Without noticing,she bumped into a tree,shaking it slightly and causing a riot of pain to her forehead.
"Ow!"

Making a species thread. c8

[img]http://www.iaza.com/work/110807C/iaza17881246550000.png[/img]

-Wounds-
[size=7pt]-Flatsoda-[/size]
[b]Gender:[/b] Feminine
[b]Age:[/b] Semi-adult
[b]Rank:[/b] Messanger? x3
[b]Roleplay Sample:[/b] Wounds padded silently,heading for a small rock-outcropping that she could look out yonder.
A soothing breeze ruffled her pelt,sending a chill throughout her body.
The autumn moon took on an orange color,casting her shadow down from the trail she padded.
Her milky-blue eyes were squinted as she tried to make out the ferns and trees infront of her.
Her night vision was poor,being the 'Different'.
Without noticing,she bumped into a tree,shaking it slightly and causing a riot of pain to her forehead.
"Ow!"
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 07:07:04 pm by Wounds »

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2011, 05:54:27 pm »
Sorry I had to leave AC earlier, I'm currently using a different computer which doesn't have it downloaded.

In the meantime, I'll check your Species page once it's complete it, and then I can add you :3
Thanks!
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2011, 05:58:56 pm »
Thanks. x3

-EDIT-

Wounds's Species

This is a home-made species. 8D
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 07:08:20 pm by Wounds »

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2011, 07:28:08 pm »

Wounds has been added!

The application has been updated, I had forgotten to put the slot for species. I updated the application as well as the character bios (Wounds and Sil, I already have the info of your species, so you're good. :3)

"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
Re: E|R|N|T|E|M|O|N|D| (MEMBERS NEEDED)
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2011, 06:20:34 pm »
~Bumps~

I've worked long and hard on this clan, and I am not letting it go to waste D:
"BAZOOKA!"