Author Topic: ~Kyuubi's presets~ Taking free requests! Closed.  (Read 30281 times)

Zodiac

Re: ~Kyuubi's presets~ Taking free requests! (closed again) im back by the way :)
« Reply #100 on: September 04, 2011, 01:38:18 pm »
Yay ;D

Yeah it's Hawkfrost. I don't excactly have a full body veiw of him but I can describe the rest. He has the same black stripes running down his body. His tail also has the same stripes with a black tail tip. Yes, those are rings around his ears.
Color Tones:
http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h409/teepage/HawkColorTones.png

Thankies c:

Offline kyuubi1161

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Nom nom nom <3 = 3
    • View Profile
Re: ~Kyuubi's presets~ Taking free requests! (closed again) (new presets!)
« Reply #101 on: September 16, 2011, 09:00:54 pm »
Okay! BreezePool your preset is done. pics are on the first page and i sent you the link to the download :3
im back!

Offline Daunya

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: ~Kyuubi's presets~ Taking free requests! (closed) (new presets!)
« Reply #102 on: September 18, 2011, 08:06:35 am »
how do you use the lightning wolf?

Offline kyuubi1161

• Experienced Traveler
  • Nom nom nom <3 = 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 18, 2011, 11:37:42 am »
Well, i cant remember what number it is, if its like preset_8body then you need to put it in the "my presets" folder, then the one called preset 8. same with a different number, if it said preset_7body you would put it in the preset 7 folder. make sure you replace the material file with the one that came in there or it won't work! :)
im back!

Offline kyuubi1161

• Experienced Traveler
  • Nom nom nom <3 = 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 18, 2011, 11:42:33 am »
OMG Zodiac i fail i accidently thought that was your request was your signature i was just like Hay its hawkfrost YAY I LOVED THAT VIDEO ON YOUTUBE! then im just like Oops e.e
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 11:44:29 am by Tao »
im back!

Zodiac

Re: ~Kyuubi's presets~ Taking free requests! 1 SLOT OPEN!
« Reply #105 on: September 18, 2011, 01:29:12 pm »
OMG Zodiac i fail i accidently thought that was your request was your signature i was just like Hay its hawkfrost YAY I LOVED THAT VIDEO ON YOUTUBE! then im just like Oops e.e
xD It's okay. Can I take the open slot pwease? ;D

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #106 on: September 20, 2011, 03:00:25 am »
Murr Ill request :P
Mane: Black
Eye Colour: 1 Blue the other Brown if you can do 2 Sides if not just blue.
Paw pad Colour: yellow/Brown
Tuft: Black and white
Specific Details: Black body with Brown Eye browl's or dots (dont Matter xD) Could the Paw pads glow if you could Please? and her Eyes Glowing blue, and then has a star on her Leg Shoulder and theres a paw print on her shoulder (could they glow if you can C:)

Offline kyuubi1161

• Experienced Traveler
  • Nom nom nom <3 = 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 21, 2011, 12:31:38 pm »
okay, which side of the eye is blue? by the way i can do glow, transparent, (i even have a transparent preset tut on the member made tutorials page ;) ) different sides, shiny, etc. what tail and ears do you want? :3 also the mane needs to be the mane type. i cant make the mane a different colour from the tufts, sorry :S and just to let you know brown wont glow very well. :| and what are "browl's"? and what side of her leg and shoulder? right or left? (looking from behind the character) and what colour are the stars and pawpad?
im back!

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
the Tail have tip glowing and the whole Tail is Red, and the browls are eye browls ya know like above your eye, and then eyes different Side Dont matter it can be Left eye blue the other brown or left eye brown the other blue so It dun matter Now and then the paw pads and star glowing gold or yellow Please :P if there needs more I will say more :P

Zodiac

okay, which side of the eye is blue? by the way i can do glow, transparent, (i even have a transparent preset tut on the member made tutorials page ;) ) different sides, shiny, etc. what tail and ears do you want? :3 also the mane needs to be the mane type. i cant make the mane a different colour from the tufts, sorry :S and just to let you know brown wont glow very well. :| and what are "browl's"? and what side of her leg and shoulder? right or left? (looking from behind the character) and what colour are the stars and pawpad?

Are you still doing my preset?

Are you still doing my preset? Sorry, it just sounded like you were only doing Copper's preset. c: