Author Topic: Just a quick rant ^^'  (Read 1943 times)

Offline Sambari

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Just a quick rant ^^'
« on: July 12, 2011, 06:02:13 pm »
This is making me so angry! These people came to our house today and said that the park manager wanted them to prune our biggest and oldest trees, so we agreed. INSTEAD, They cut down every single tree. NOTHING was wrong with most of them!! I am not happy at all to what they are doing. Its making me cry to see them go down. I hope they waste a lot of money hiring some professionals and getting a crane to carry away the logs from our biggest trees. They will be wasting their time. The neighbors aren't too happy about them cutting down our trees, either. The poor birds that come here will be confused when they cant find their favorite nesting trees again.
End of rant.
My faith in Feralheart will be restored when General is restored.

Offline RyuuWolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • hasnt been on for 2 years wow
    • View Profile
Re: Just a quick rant ^^'
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 06:40:30 pm »
Maybe you can sue them? XD Then you can use the money to buy seeds to grow for the birds. If anyone cut down my trees, I'd be gettin' a chainsaw and be going Jason on them .____. Give 'em a good yell or two XD

Offline GhostingHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • As iron sharpens iron, a friend sharpens a friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 09:07:30 pm »
Wow thats really screwed up. I would sue their butts to hell. Too bad you didnt get a written contract. Why didnt you guys go out there when they started cutting down the other trees?

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 10:03:22 pm »
i would take a katana my uncle has on his wall and >.> go ulrich style on them ( Code lyoko thing, dont ask)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 01:42:09 am »
  I'd beat them with their own tools for starters, then set my dogs on them... If they don't get into a fight before they reach the people >.>

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 02:12:39 am »
i have a friend that has a German shepherd XD i get set her loose if they ever did that to me
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2011, 11:36:13 pm »
And this is how global warming starts...

Oh if only I had a pitbull...

-or a decent lawyer...

Ayyy~

Ephemeral

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2011, 01:58:43 am »
Hmm, because pruning the trees definitely equals cutting them all down. So much logic right there.

Perhaps instead of standing by and doing nothing or doing something that could possibly land you with a lawsuit or in jail, you could ask them what they're doing and why they need to do it. Perhaps they actually have a reason to be doing what they're doing. Also, you could always go to the park manager and ask what's up.

TealSkeletore

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2011, 08:47:15 am »
You should have gotten everyone to sit in the trees as protest when you saw what they were doing 8D