Author Topic: Map problems... again >.<  (Read 1263 times)

Offline Electricfish

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • If I get sick, take me to Dr. House. <3
    • View Profile
Map problems... again >.<
« on: July 12, 2011, 09:08:16 pm »
I've come to the conclusion that if there's any kind of map problem, it's going to happen to me. >.< Meh.

Anywho, I just downloaded a map for the group I'm in. I made sure to put everything where it was meant to go, in the exports folder. I originally downloaded it last week, and couldn't get in. It made Fh go all "Not Responding" and crash. It's happened before, but I've always been able to fix it. I just left my character there. Earlier today, I went on him and the map worked. O.o So, I went into one of the two maps that were connected to it. It crashed. I reopened the game and, again, it worked. But when I went back to the main map it crashes again. I went and deleted the map files and pressed home, and ran back to the Cape. I reinstalled the game just to be safe, as well as the map. Then when I tried to go back into the map from Cape, it crashed, and continues to crash when I reopen the game. I have no idea what to do nao. O.o

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Re: Map problems... again >.<
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 09:48:17 pm »
Try taking the files out of exports and see if Cape will work.

Offline Electricfish

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • If I get sick, take me to Dr. House. <3
    • View Profile
Re: Map problems... again >.<
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 09:59:06 pm »
Oh, Cape is working fine. >.< Did it seem like I said it didn't? Whoops. It's the downloaded map that crashes my game.