Author Topic: Dogs of Japan -- Lit+ All Canine Roleplay -- Updated News & Rules  (Read 53359 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: Dogs of Japan -- Lit+ All Canine Roleplay -- Updated News & Rules
« Reply #240 on: August 02, 2011, 02:17:09 am »
i always pick bad times to get on >.<
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Fell21

« Reply #241 on: August 02, 2011, 05:56:03 pm »
Ugh me too when I get on there's nobody. D:

wolfgirl56

« Reply #242 on: August 02, 2011, 07:04:33 pm »
We should make a little time thingy so we know when to get on. I'm mostly active on weekends and other days unless I have something to do with my parents or something.
Also next Monday I probably won't be able to get on because I have a hearing test. >_>

Fell21

« Reply #243 on: August 03, 2011, 02:14:30 am »
How fun :B. Same here goes for me when school starts I can almost never get on x_x. I think that time idea would be extremely useful.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 03, 2011, 02:15:33 am »
i have pacific time zone.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #245 on: August 03, 2011, 02:21:28 am »
Also my school is starting in a few days. >.>

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 06, 2011, 07:01:14 pm »
hey guys!!! :D im done with band camp!!! finally lol i have eastern time zone so I useally get on around 1-6 pm on that time

wolfgirl56

« Reply #247 on: August 06, 2011, 07:07:11 pm »
Cool!

Offline Candystar

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • SLENDERMAN COME RESCUE US
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 09, 2011, 01:59:23 pm »
Full Name:Akita
Nickname(s):Collie
Breed:Border Collie
Personality:Brave,lovable,incouraging.
History:When Akita was a pup her parents abandded her,and Akita had to live on her own.She entered a pack's territory and got beaten up by the patrols.She was then forced to go to the the human place.Smoke filled her nostrils.She heard loud noises as the humans spoke.A dog catcher then caught Akita and took her to the pound.Akita was put in a cage with a mean bulldog in it.She would always hide in the corner of the cage scared of the bulldog.But the bulldog saw that Akita was weak,scared,hungry,and tired.Then the bulldog told Akita his name and greeted her.The bulldog's name was Sharp tooth.Sharp tooth would let Akita eat first,let Akita sleep at the front of the cage so when the dog catcher passes blankets into the cages Akita would get one,and Sharp tooth would bark at the dog catcher and make him take a look at Akita letting the catcher know she was weak and needed medical help.Soon Akita was strong and when the catcher opened the cage she ran out and into the forest as the smoke filled her nostrils and stinged her eyes.
Roleplay example:Sharp tooth come on!Now's your chance!-Sharp tooth turned and looked away and sayed-No.I would only slow you down.You go on without me.I'll be fine.-Akita's eyes started to fill with tears as her friend rejected to come with her to freedom,but she listend to Sharp tooth and ran off into the distance-

Mood song:Zombie by Miser

DeviantArt username: InvaderSwag

Warriors Forum Username: \~BlushingPelt~/

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 09, 2011, 06:20:10 pm »
Full Name: Mayday Ogata

Nickname(s): May

Species:Dog

Breed: Border Collie/Malamute mix

Personality: Mayday is usually half-tempered, being actually half Malamute.She is gentle around the young,
the old, and the sick.But when it comes to fighting, its a whole other level.She is aggressive, has a temper,
and is usually thick headed.She does not tolerate other canines who act immature around her.She absolutly HATES it.If you try to get on her nerves, she'll probably send you back home with bite marks and claw marks.

History: Mayday was born in a litter of 3 other pups.Her mother was a Malamute, her dad, a Border Collie.
She has more traits from her father, but has the mentality of her mother.She has the temperment from her mom.She was the runt, her brothers always picking on her, making her twice more aggressive.After a few months, her brothers caught a plague, and had to be put down.Mayday hated that day, seeing her own brothers die.Her mother eventually caught it aswell, and died the night she caught it.Her father was the only family she had.One day, her and her father escaped their owners to start life in the wild.Her dad was shot and killed accidently by humans, mistaking him for a wolf,a few months after Mayday turned one year.

Mayday now is twice as aggressive than she was.She hates the humans for what they did to her father.Mayday is also, expecting pups(5 pups needed).A male coyote seized her the first time she went into heat, and mated with her.She didn't mind, though, she didn't care.The coyote ran off after a few days of mating with Mayday.She mated with him 6 times in 4 days.She knew he had to do that to ensure pups.Now,Mayday is desperate for a pack, so she can give birth to healthy pups.

Roleplay Sample: Mayday trotted slowly across the cold,slow river, seeing some forest foliage across from her view.She stopped in the center of the river and stuck her muzzle in.She lapped up a few swallows of water before setting off into the forest.Mayday was heavily pregnant, soon to give birth in a few weeks.She sat down and panted on the other side, digging her paws into the warm,silky sand.She sighed and looked into the water, looking at her reflection. "Mother....I hope your proud of me..Im having pups soon..And i wish you could be here to see them when there born..." she said while her voice trailed.She layed her paws into the water, and her stomach and rump plopped to the ground.She turned her head towards her wide stomach, and licked it gently."My pups...We will have a home soon..I just know it." she spoke confidently to herself.

Image:
The download for the Collie Markings ~~>http://www.mediafire.com/?4ct9gnxtlc3soyc (marking not mine!)

« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 06:22:02 pm by kierra »