Author Topic: [Complete/PublicDownload] Forest Of Harmony [Claimable Dens!]  (Read 5934 times)

Offline LilyTheAlphess

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The Memeist
    • View Profile
Re: [Complete/PublicDownload] Forest Of Harmony [Claimable Dens!]
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2011, 05:11:17 pm »
Yeah. Where do we put the files?

Silversss

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2011, 05:31:30 am »
Map name: forest of Love
Map Size: 1000
Map Idea: wolf territory
Dens: bulding and the top room has fire in it and since its the alpha den make it have better stuff and skulls
Prey: hares mice and fish (moose if able to make them )
Height Map: it has a platue that your able to climb with a waterfall and the four waterfalls like you have in one of the screenshots
Terrain Ideas:um same as above
Random Things: bridges and floating pandas XD

Offline Kazzic

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2011, 11:27:58 pm »
Map name: NightClan
Map Size : 5000
Map Idea: Clan
Dens: A few dens in a corner for a camp (for the leaders den can u make it look like theres steps up to it like for a high rock with the den behind it) and a little circle spot by the leaders den for a fresh kill pile. On the other side of the map is another den with crystals in it for med-cats (trees all over) And a little pond in the camp with a pine tree next to it and a tiny island in the little pond.
Prey: Mice, hares, fish, (birds and squirrels if u can)
Height Map:  It has hills  and in the middle of the map there is a lake with rivers going all over
Terrain Ideas: same as yours above
Random Things: A bridge to get to a little island in the lake and a huge fire ball in the middle of the camp (on the tiny island in the little pond in the camp)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 11:35:03 pm by Kaelee »
You cant die if you survive the lie's

ParadiseLost

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2011, 04:50:57 am »
Where do you put the files?

Offline Kittybabie23

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2011, 07:50:32 pm »
Hey uhm I love the map from what I see here but I'm afraid, when I downloaded it and went it there were no maple trees, no fountain just water falls coming from no where in the one den and a lot of over stuff missing. :( Sorry to be informing you about this >>

rawr_loud

« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2011, 06:00:52 pm »
Lacey: I am going to update it because the files are still named MyRocks, MyPlants, MyTrees, etc. The new download will be up soon. This happens when you overwrite of combine the files. Its not a glitch related to me just a minor FeralHeart glitch.

Andee: You just fill out this form that I forgot to add in the map information. c:

Which Den(Like the waterfall one and junk. :3)?
Is it for a clan, pride, pack, tribe, etc or a loner?

Well... that's it. xD

Ingredient: I downloaded them. C: But I suggest not trying to get those because they crashed my mapmaker and no longer a use to me. They work in the map as a download though. :B

At everyone who has the file question...: Everything goes in Exports. That's as far as I can go with information. xD C: >> FeralHeart >> Exports.

CandyStar: I can do the map if you PM me. :3

Offline pinkrose137

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • hello .-.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2011, 10:18:22 pm »
Map name: Deerfoot River
Map Size (Please nothing to excessive): Medium C: anything is fine.
Map Idea (PrideLand, Territory, Clans, etc): Territory for wolves. Multiplie areas for dens. I want it to be a great place to roleplay semi-realistically with other packs.
Dens (Building, simple etc): Just den sites for packs, you decide :D
Prey (Can do: Hares, Mice, Savannah Prey, etc. Can't do deer. Ask me.): Hares, mice, small prey C: maybe frogs? :D
Height Map (Make a quick one with paint, a key would help): D: if you NEED one, just tell. :C didnt have time! I just wanted you to be creative and do what you thought would look amazing ^_^
Terrain Ideas (I'll do what looks best): One big river that splits into many?
Random Things (Bridges, waterfalls, floating pandas, etc):  C: I want it to look natural, but go crazy. xD

Tarsc_G

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2011, 09:42:24 pm »
Where is the portal I can't find it.......?

Offline Shadowtail

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2012, 11:09:08 am »
Map name: Warriors Map V1 (Or something like that)
Map Size (Please nothing to excessive):
Map Idea (PrideLand, Territory, Clans, etc): Clans
Dens (Building, simple etc): simple
Prey (Can do: Hares, Mice, Savannah Prey, etc. Can't do deer. Ask me.): Every forest animal you can stuff in sensibly XD
Height Map (Make a quick one with paint, a key would help): I made a map in color of what I want in the map. Its in the link with the terrain ideas, because I want it exactly that way
Terrain Ideas (I'll do what looks best): I have made a Thread for that map. Here is the link:
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=16939.0
Random Things (Bridges, waterfalls, floating pandas, etc): Well, I want some places like circles of grass surrounded by walls for secretly meeting couples and some places for loners. And what else can you think of? Ill give you free play with that

Offline midnightleaf

• Forum Newcomer
  • When you lost here i am, forever with your soul...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2012, 12:06:15 am »
your.... link is broken o-o
Fairy Blue kimi no tame ni hoshi wo kudaki kazaritsuketa Black Paper Moon! shinjite kureta nara, When Your Lost Here I Am, Forever With Your Soul! miagereba kagayaku tsuki no youni (Black Paper Moon.)