Author Topic: [Complete/PublicDownload] Forest Of Harmony [Claimable Dens!]  (Read 5924 times)

rawr_loud

Hai.  :D I am excited to share my Forest Of Harmony pictures you guys. ^_^ I am having patch trouble so I cannot test the map portal to see if it works. I will hopefully be up with the download tomorrow if Kov can fix this... >.< So anywho, this is my Forest Of Harmony map. It is designed for wolf packs but really any forest cat can live within it. It has a huge group den and multiple smaller claimable dens. The group den isn't exactly claimable. Its claimable within the role-play. Meaning if you take your pack or whatever into the map for role-playing and somebody was already in the group den, you are expected to be respectful and leave them to role-play. We do not want rudeness in this map if somebody is role-playing, or "claiming the territory" as your own. This is supposed to be a charming and peaceful place to role-play, hense "harmony" in the name. It has a autumn scenery with many trees. It isn't as exciting as others but it is a peaceful place to be. It has the necessary territory needs such as a water source and dens for each group of ranks: healer/mothers/hunters/elders/etc. It also has a few of the random things that I like in my maps, like a sacred cave and loners dens. The camp has a two story building. The first floor is packed with dens for hunters, fighters, and basic jobs of wolves. The second floor has three dens in the first room. One for beta, beta's mate, and delta. Inside the room is the Alpha's den with a window view of the pond.  ;) Omega has his own den in front of the building. The building took approximately three hours to complete. O_O The mothering den, elders, and healers den is inside the camp. Now for screenies! ^_^ :

Pondness. >.< It has ducklings and ferns. Not much to really do around it except think deep thoughts. Its a lot to look at though and is quite relaxing.

View of the camp from the second floor. The camp has a bridge leading to the other side. Just for wolves who don't like to get soaked.  ;)

More pondness. XD I was just fixated with these ponds. I have no idea why. This one has a good look at the waterfall and more of the autumn oak trees.

First floor. Filled with dens and custom objects made by me. O_O I made the waterfall and the lamp.

I'm actually under a marble canopy right here. You can see one of the loners dens off in the distance. This is one of my least interesting pictures.

A claimable den. Right by the waterfall and on the edge of a cliff. I like this one because it is spacious.

The camp. Elder, mother and healer dens are secluded for privacy. Healer's den is split in two halves. One for herbs and one for sleeping.

Horrible picture of the Alpha's den. XD It looks much better when you see the huge room in person.

Random rock island thingy. It has a claimable den with a oak tree running through the center of the cave. Not for comfort purposes. More for showing off to your friends you have an oak tree in your house.  ;)

Dramatic closing shot of the forest. This doesn't have anything really fancy going on. Just a cute shot of a Autumn forest.

Okay. I also take map requests. I am really good at wolf forests but I rock at pride lands. Just tell me the necessary from the list below:

Map name:
Map Size (Please nothing to excessive):
Map Idea (PrideLand, Territory, Clans, etc):
Dens (Building, simple etc):
Prey (Can do: Hares, Mice, Savannah Prey, etc. Can't do deer. Ask me.):
Height Map (Make a quick one with paint, a key would help):
Terrain Ideas (I'll do what looks best):
Random Things (Bridges, waterfalls, floating pandas, etc):

I'll really do any type of map. Here are some I'm really good at:

Wolf Territories
Pride Lands
Clan Maps (Can do multiple clans)
Demon Maps
Arctic Themes
Deserts
Enemy Maps
Beach Maps

MAPS ARE FREE CLOSED FOR NAO.

If you need one of these than I'm your girl. Just remember: Please don't exceed in size. A clan map can look great without having a billion feet of land in between everything. I will make you a very nice map in a fairly short amount of time. I will give you a time estimate and ask whats right for you. :D I have slots open if anybody is curious.

DOWNLOAD THE MAP

(If there is any problems with the download, like missing items, please tell me and I will fix it immediatly.)

This is a Zip. Download. If you do not have a program to unzip files like Winrar, you can download Winrar here: http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/3000-2250_4-10007677.html

DOWNLOAD THE FOREST OF HARMONY HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/?9its3142gb5aa9j
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 06:12:02 pm by Karee »

Offline xXBrokenMirrorXx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • This is one of my best drawings :3
    • View Profile
Re: [Complete/InTesting] Forest Of Harmony [Claimable Dens!]
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 03:00:08 am »
Holy crap this looks soooo cool!!! :D
Caleb + Krystin + Tobi = Best siblings forever!! <3

Dippity.

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 03:02:47 am »
Wow that looks really cool! I can't wait to see it in person :D

rawr_loud

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 03:10:49 am »
>.< Yay! People are so nice. XD I'm going to keep trying on the patch so I can get the download up by tomorrow morning...

Offline Shiama

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: [Complete/PublicDownload] Forest Of Harmony [Claimable Dens!]
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 10:47:54 pm »
It looks so cool but you have naturistic.. I downloaded it but got rid of it cause it didnt work. But in the pics (I didnt download cause I have WAY to many maps) it looks amazing, great job ^-^
"Here's the moral to the story, we don't do it for the glory.
We don't do it for the money, we don't do it for the things.
So all the critics who despise us go ahead and criticize us.
It's your charity that drives us, adds the fire to our flames"

4/25/11.<33

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2011, 07:20:16 am »
How'd u get the fire ball things?
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline WelcomeToMyWorld

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I'm haunted. <|3
    • View Profile
    • VampireFreaks
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2011, 08:42:27 pm »
This is a beautiful map! Can't wait to get in it. :3
? - - - - - - - - - - - - ?
stitch . me . back . up .

-Not all those who wander are lost.-
 "If you make your life interesting and follow your dreams you don't need false happiness and love in the form of drugs." -Andy Sixx <3

Offline deafosho

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • e t e r n a l l y r a d i c a l
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2011, 09:56:44 pm »
Cool. >:D

|| my map pack ||

Offline iAisu

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2011, 07:56:21 pm »
Um, where do we put the files? It would be nice if you were more specific.
Now I can't get into FH....
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 08:02:59 pm by Aisu Ookami Shikon »

Offline WelcomeToMyWorld

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I'm haunted. <|3
    • View Profile
    • VampireFreaks
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2011, 12:06:32 am »
How exactly do we go about claiming dens? :3
? - - - - - - - - - - - - ?
stitch . me . back . up .

-Not all those who wander are lost.-
 "If you make your life interesting and follow your dreams you don't need false happiness and love in the form of drugs." -Andy Sixx <3